Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Monthly Fee?

I know that this is a dumb question, but are there any mmorpg's out, other than free online ones like runescape, that you don't have to pay monthly for, i just cant see my self spending money monthly when there are games that have a one time cost, anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• ridd1ckridd1ck Member Posts: 38

I'd suggest Guild Wars. Great game. You buy the game in stores but you don't have to pay a monthly fee. You can check it out on this website.. don't feel like going in details

• bobopatchbobopatch Member Posts: 2

thanks alot!

• DUSTWAVEDUSTWAVE Member Posts: 23

Just Click on the Game List on the top part of the web page.  Once you click on it look at the column between the Date and Rating, you may see a $, a Blue $= Initial cost for the game, a Green $= Monthly fee, and some do not have a $, which means you can download the game and play without any initial or monthly fees.  

Also when you click on a game from the game list look at the right hand side of the web page and it will tell you as well, along with the games homes page.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.