Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Account support??????

drDamagedrDamage Member Posts: 60

I downloaded the demo and have installed, patched, created an account with UBISOFT, added my demo subscription key and can successfully log into the account on the website but when I try to launch the game it says "INVALID USERNAME OR PASSWORD" this is the same username and password  as I log in to the ubisoft website with and as I remember the only one I ever used with anything to do with this game..

If I look under subscriptions on the UBISOFT site it says the shadowbane one is active.....

Now I really have looked almost everywhere for some tech support links which I have found but the all appear to be some useless circular link to some "buy some games" link not 1 scrap of even e-mail tech support @ nowhere.

I am getting a little frustrated so..... Could someone please let me know where I may be able to get some official help on this???

Comments

• SramotaSramota Member Posts: 756

Played so far: 9Dragons, AO, AC, AC2, CoX, DAoC, DF, DnL, DR, DDO, Ent, EvE, EQ, EQ2, FoMK, FFO, Fury, GW, HG:L, HZ, L1, L2, M59, MU, NC1, NC2, PS, PT, R:O, RF:O, RYL, Ryzom, SL, SB, SW:G, TR, TCoS, MX:O, UO, VG, WAR, WoW...
    It all sucked.