Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Copies of Echoes of Faydwer boxes I have found

Comments

• truenorthbgtruenorthbg Member Posts: 1,453

I had no problems getting it.

Please remove Best Buy from the above list, as Best Buy has a notorious history of treating customers unfairly, return policies that simply rip people off, and overpriced items.  I had serious problems with preordering games at Best Buy, and I once even bought a TV that was cracked when I got home.

Save yourself a lot of time, frustration, and money:  avoid Best Buy (at all costs).  I will drive out of my way not to shop at Best Buy.

-----
    WoW and fast food = commercial successes.
    I neither play WoW nor eat fast food.

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

Originally posted by truenorthbg

I had no problems getting it.

Please remove Best Buy from the above list, as Best Buy has a notorious history of treating customers unfairly, return policies that simply rip people off, and overpriced items.  I had serious problems with preordering games at Best Buy, and I once even bought a TV that was cracked when I got home.

Save yourself a lot of time, frustration, and money:  avoid Best Buy (at all costs).  I will drive out of my way not to shop at Best Buy.

never mind, I had a witty post here but it was not constructive in the least so carry on

I miss DAoC

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
  • ParkCarsHereParkCarsHere Member Posts: 666
    Originally posted by Moirae

Lets add www.ebgames.com/Default.asp

I was just looking at that website to see if it was available in my store and I didn't even see it listed. As a side question, is this game even available in stores? I've checked all the major retailers around me and only Target had a listing for it and it said "Not available in stores." Do I have to have it shipped to me?

• JohnhostJohnhost Member Posts: 146
    Originally posted by ParkCarsHere

Originally posted by Moirae

Lets add www.ebgames.com/Default.asp

I was just looking at that website to see if it was available in my store and I didn't even see it listed. As a side question, is this game even available in stores? I've checked all the major retailers around me and only Target had a listing for it and it said "Not available in stores." Do I have to have it shipped to me?

Yes

• ParkCarsHereParkCarsHere Member Posts: 666

Ah thanks. I'm not sure if I will buy it though.. having way too many problems getting my account working. I know I had an EQ subscription on it, but it has somehow disappeared.

• cheebacheeba Member UncommonPosts: 196

You can get box copies at most Circuit City's and CompUSA.

www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp

---------------
    Tested over a 115+ games since 1997.

Currently Playing:

Played(Retired): AOL NWN(91-95), UO, EQ1/2, DAoC, CoX, Lineage1/2, SWG(Pre CU/NGE), Planetside, Anarchy Online, FFXI, AC, Vanguard, D&D, AoC, DCUO, Rift, Eve, others