Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Science,Truth and my perspective.

2»

Comments

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

Originally posted by EggFtegg

Originally posted by Bigdavo

Alright enough of these threads... k? ok then.
    There, xpowderx, that told you!!

Look, I dont mind deep, intellectual threads, in fact I'm all for them. But posting these same sort of threads 3 times a day is a little tiring (outofcrtl anyone?). So please put your snide psuedo-intellectual sarcasm in a little brown box, wrap it up, put a little bow on it and shove up your ass. 

O_o o_O

• EggFteggEggFtegg Member Posts: 1,141

Originally posted by Bigdavo 
    Look, I dont mind deep, intellectual threads, in fact I'm all for them. But posting these same sort of threads 3 times a day is a little tiring (outofcrtl anyone?). So please put your snide psuedo-intellectual sarcasm in a little brown box, wrap it up, put a little bow on it and shove up your ass. 
    Don't like the thread? Don't click on it! How can that be tiring?

If nobody wants to discuss such things, it will rapidly vanish into obscurity as a one-post thread.

Why not start a thread on something you do want to talk about instead of telling others what you think is or isn't an appropriate topic to start?

Actually, I've missed outfctrl's posts. They often start some good discussions.

So, if you don't mind, I'll keep my snide pseudo-intellection sarcasm out and ready to use on anyone else who joins a thread just to tell people to stop their discussions, just because they're not interested.