Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

overlord for xbox 360 -how do u get the blue minions????

ive been playin overlord and i got up to the part were u gotta get the blues... but the entrance to the cave dat their in is surrounded by a green mist (maybe the plauge), that you or ur minions cant get through, any1 get passed dis part in the game... how do u get them????

Comments

• alerumalerum Member Posts: 407

if i knew what dis and dat meant i may have been able to help you. sorry

• forzaitaliaforzaitalia Member Posts: 137

ok    

dis = this

dat = that

this isnt english class

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Now was that so hard?  Couldn't you have used this and that in the first place?

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

Originally posted by forzaitalia
    ok
    dis = this
    dat = that
    this isnt english class

No, it's an internet forum. Where the written word, for some, is the equivalent of how you dress, and/or carry yourself, body language, et all in the real face to face world.

That being said.

You need to get the green imps from the Skull Cave in the forest. Bit of a pain in the ass.

Once you have the greens, you can get rid of the gas, and get the blues, which you need to finish the forest. The blues are pretty useless, though.

On the other hand, the cave where you get the blues is a good place to farm up blue lifeforce, so you can use the blues to upgrade your gear.

• alerumalerum Member Posts: 407
    Originally posted by Coldmeat

ok

dis = this

dat = that

this isnt english class

No, it's an internet forum. Where the written word, for some, is the equivalent of how you dress, and/or carry yourself, body language, et all in the real face to face world.

That being said.

You need to get the green imps from the Skull Cave in the forest. Bit of a pain in the ass.

Once you have the greens, you can get rid of the gas, and get the blues, which you need to finish the forest. The blues are pretty useless, though.

On the other hand, the cave where you get the blues is a good place to farm up blue lifeforce, so you can use the blues to upgrade your gear.

So your basicly saying that he probably cant speak english either

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

Originally posted by alerum
    Originally posted by Coldmeat

ok
    dis = this
    dat = that
    this isnt english class

That being said.

So your basicly saying that he probably cant speak english either

Um, no, or I would have said something remotely resembling that. Even in the slightest.

I was saying, for those in the cheap seats, if you can't be arsed to take the time to spell out a simple word like you, or are, or you insist on using crap like "dis" and "dat", don' be surprised when people don't take you, or what you have to say, seriously.