Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Site Suggestions

I'm new but I have found several thing that would make the site better.

1. More sorting options for the list of MMORPG's (Price, how you pay, year opened)

2. Separate user and official reviewer ratings.

3. Forum spell check.

4. Some sort of scheme to get more people in the irc chat.

5. A system to keep ratings fair. (No fanboy ratings.)

6. More game information.

7. More forum/site style schemes. (I like dark themes but this one hurts my eyes)

8. Automatic updating of game news. (There are some games where there news is really old, use rss or something.)

9. Make your site more FireFox/Safari/Opera friendly. (The whole world doesn't use Internet explorer.)

10. Add user guides to each game section or add a guides forum to each games forum.

11. Put game links to the main/international version of a game. (An example being the Perfect World section which links to perfect world Philippines which is Ip blocked.)

12. Add videos/trailers to each game section.

13. Add a news section which lists all new news for every game together by date posted.

14. Make the screenshots section photos and include screenshots fan art and wallpapers.

15. Add a downloads sections for clients/patches/tools and stuff for the games.

16. Make the blogs more customizable. (Maybe use WordPress)

17. Add a questions/answers section. (Like Yahoo answers)

Thanks for viewing and considering my suggestions. (At least I hope you do.)

Comments

• XTinTioNXTinTioN Member Posts: 205

Almost all of those things were already said....SEARCH  lol....

And they are always putting new stuff to the site....they change it very often....you're new so you dont know whats happening ^^

But its ok....

Cheers

Currently Playing: GTA4, Urban Terror, Aion,Dreamfall:TLJ,Fahrenheit

• DarknesFallsDarknesFalls Member Posts: 37

They may have been said but have they been implemented, maybe someone around here is lazy.