Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this game sucks!!! in everything!!! even in patching!!!!

it has a nice 2d graphics.. but the patching its so long then it just say after patching is you failed and to fix it is to patch all over again...OMG!!!!(patching is 2 to 3 hrs.)

Comments

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164

I didn't have your problem of having to patch again, and though the patch took a while it wasn't that big of a deal to me. When I first played CoH I had three hours worth of patches and updates before I could first log in to the game.

This is one of the better eastern MMO's ported over to the west in my opinion, so I completely disagree that this game sucks.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by jezz310

it has a nice 2d graphics.. but the patching its so long then it just say after patching is you failed and to fix it is to patch all over again...OMG!!!!(patching is 2 to 3 hrs.)

so the "whole game sucks" when you didn't even play it yet. Do everybody a favor, NEVER post again.
  • icydranzericydranzer Member Posts: 4
    I just started playing a week ago and i'm already lvl 40,this game is quite fun.image  image

You will never walk alone.

• lunar2006lunar2006 Member Posts: 4

I think this game is a great game. Maybe ur Internet connection is not so good. I never have such problems. 

• xXyunaXxxXyunaXx Member UncommonPosts: 6
    better to wait for patching then play, than to just exit and never play at all -_-;;
  • DeTrunDeTrun Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by icydranzer

I just started playing a week ago and i'm already lvl 40,this game is quite fun. 

i also started to play this game, i really like it!!! And patching, 2-3 hours??? ROFL!

But because your pc sucks (or something else) it doesnt mean the game sucks, just because of the patching. That's...stupid^^

"Mere technical knowledge is only the beginning, to master it, one must enter into the spirit of it."

Shit happens...^^

• MystiquMystiqu Member Posts: 60
    Originally posted by jezz310

Seriously, there must be something wrong with your computer or the way that the game downloaded, because I have a crappy old computer with a house fan blowing on it and the whole download AND patch process took me less than an hour...

• Skalitor90Skalitor90 Member Posts: 8
    dude, really...its either your connection or computer that sucks, took me 15mins too patch it

imageimage

• Spyro_DragonSpyro_Dragon Member Posts: 5
    The game is good, when you die you don't make a sound you just lie on the floor helplessly with no soul as monsters and pedestrians pass by, so relaxing so calming...aahhhh......nothing but soothing, relaxing death so quiet...LOL I mean the game is good its 2d though, not so good about that, but its fun...

The more fights there are the more peace is lost from thw world.

• SetokiraSetokira Member Posts: 44
    so how is the game? i aher male mages are dragons there are oxs ect... is it good.and how is the lvling up and quest engine(if they have one)
  • redwinderredwinder Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by Setokira

so how is the game? i aher male mages are dragons there are oxs ect... is it good.and how is the lvling up and quest engine(if they have one)

leveling for the first 20 levels is pretty fast in my opinion but afterwards it can get harder to advance levels but as long you keep doing monster quests you will not notice it very much (i don`t).
  • cybernet213cybernet213 Member Posts: 5
    This game is pretty sweet. I have a level 53 Buffalo and a level 28 Lion. The grinding is kick-ass. You gain like 5 levels an hour at the beginning, and the grinding is still great after level 50. I would DEFINITELY recommend this game.
  • ZeroxinZeroxin Member UncommonPosts: 2,515
    I've seen better games with patches going for 10hrs straight, this is a small issue to me.

This is not a game.

• pirateerpirateer Member UncommonPosts: 219

Wow, you make me laugh out loud and fall out of my chair with your post (wymmlolafoomcwyp) <--longest acronymn 

This game took me a half hour to download and about five minutes to patch.