Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: New Live Chat!

TaeraTaera Community ManagerMember CommonPosts: 1,078

MMORPG.com is proud to open our new Live Chat on irc server ForTheGamers.Org!

Chat with your friends, meet the MMORPG.com team, and discuss your favorite games here. Keep your eye out for future Dev Chats and other events!

IRC users can connect to our chat via server irc.ForTheGamers.Org, channel #MMORPG. See you there!

Laura "Taera" Genender
Community Manager
MMORPG.com

Comments

• SystemChazerSystemChazer Member Posts: 18

Yep, it´s definately a very good idea!

ty

´Chazer

Sig? My Yellowjacket has SIG 5 ;-)
    (Shadowrun insider)

• runedragonrunedragon Member UncommonPosts: 57
    Its a great idea, I just logged in very few peeps in there, but that probably coz I am in the EU......  But the one person who decided to talk and I quote "I dont play games"........
  • GhozerGhozer Member Posts: 35
    Originally posted by runedragon

Its a great idea, I just logged in very few peeps in there, but that probably coz I am in the EU......  But the one person who decided to talk and I quote "I dont play games"........
    Yeah, that "1 person" is another admin of the network, who will be helping me (the owner of the IRC) provide support to people here via the IRC Support forums.. Sure there arent many people on, but the more people get told, the more people will connect, and the more people will stay... because alot of people click connect, and stay for about 3 seconds, then leave... I have counted up and if every one of them people had stayed, there would be about 50 people in there now ;)

Its only day one, and im sure that as word spreads, it will get more popular, and busier :)

So come on everyone, hop on, come say hi ;) heh!

NetAdmin @ ForTheGamers IRC
    irc.ForTheGamers.Org
    www.ForTheGamers.Org

• JigsyJigsy ForTheGamers.Org AdminMember Posts: 15
    Originally posted by runedragon

Yeah, I stumbled across the network seven years ago while trying to play a game.

I ended up falling in love with the whole chatting aspect and gave up on the game.

I prefer IRC over video games to be honest. :)

I mean don't get me wrong, I do play games from time to time.

Mostly PS games though.
  • SystemChazerSystemChazer Member Posts: 18
    The best answer would have been "I dont play games. I live them"

´Chazer

Sig? My Yellowjacket has SIG 5 ;-)
    (Shadowrun insider)

Why? Whatever do you mean? :o

It's so sad.

People seemed really happy about this, and nobody has really bothered popping in. (And actually staying.) :(

• NditionNdition Member Posts: 1

I'm there chief

• kraidkraid Member UncommonPosts: 23
    .o/

Run, you pigeons. It's Robert Frost.