Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I buy online or?

Im new to this game so im a little confused so bear with me.

I previously tried the game (6 months ago) on free trial for 14 days.  I liked it but because of WoW i didn't take a subscription.

I wish to play now, and am wondering, do I just pay the $15 per month or do I have to buy the $29.99 thing?

If I just get the $15 a month do I miss out on upgrades/new content etc?

Help would be appreicated :)

Comments

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Hi,

You pay $15 a month if you only want to be playing SWG, if you want station pass, meaning multible( thought 3 tittles) SOE-title then its $29,95, but you can get (as far i know) every SOE title for $15 if its only one game you want from them.

And you will not be missing update's or whatever, $15,- give full acces to ONE game of choice or what you decide to register and play with SOE

• VyrtueSFVyrtueSF Member Posts: 9

Im just confused because I have seen online that i can get SWG: the complete online adventures, or I can get the obi wan expansion.  So the question is does the complete one include the obi Wan expansion?

Do I get these by default if I pay the $15 or do I need to get the expansions later?  Sorry but I'm confused :(

• Slash316Slash316 Member Posts: 6

Hello, to try and answer your question.  If you buy the $19.99 pack: Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Online Adventures, it'll have every single expansion up to date.  Also you should get a 30 day trail with the account that you make on that key.  I'm not sure if the 30 day will work on your 14 free day trial account or not.  Anyways I'd go with the $19.99 deal so that you'll have all the expansions and also a free month.  If you use your 14 free trial account, I believe you'll only get the original Star Wars Galaxies game and Jump to Lightspeed.  I'm not sure if Rage of the Wookies is included or not but I know that Trials of Obi-Wan isn't.  I hope this helped.

Slash

Thank you slash :)

I have tried to find a link to the $19.99 complete download online but have had little luck so far :(

Do you have a link by chance?  (Or does anyone else have a link?)

Thank you!

Not sure where you're from.  In america we usually get games from ebgames.com or gamestop.com  is a big game company link.  Once there just search for the game and it should pop up.  Wait sorry not sure about the download, but to get the game you can go to any popular gaming store, or order it online.

Slash

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Okay here's the deal 

Star Wars Galaxies

The Complete Online Adventures

The most complete Star Wars Galaxies experiance ever!

• The original game, An Empire Divided

• The award-winning space expansion, Jump To Lighspeed

• The Episode III Rage of Wookiees expansion

• The Trials of Obi Wan expansion

• Exclusive in-game bonus item, you own AT-RT (one per account)

• Bonus DVD filled with hours of extra's

Where the movies end, you adventure begins.

Our Price: $29.99/ http://store.lucasarts.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=405665;category_id=

Includes every Star Wars Galaxies game in one box. PC-DVD ROM.

First 30-Days Subscription Fees Included*

Bonus in-game item, your own personal AT-RT vehicle.**

Out of Stock ...sorry, but like other posters said you might get it at other online shops but atleast if you go for the Complete Adventure this is what should be included these days

Internet Play: Star Wars Galaxies is an Internet-only game, requiring players to connect to Sony Online Entertainment servers via their own Internet connections for which they are responsible. Additional online fees and valid credit card required.

*First 30 days subscription fees included for new subscribers/accounts only (does not apply to existing accounts and/or SOE Station Access subscribers). All terms and conditions to play the game apply at all times.

Lol, kinda funny on their page they have it out of stock.  I see it still at ebgames.com and at local stores.

Slash

• DarthMaulUKDarthMaulUK Member Posts: 296

You can't download the entire game online. You can grab the trial though. It's best to order online from a retailer, its pretty cheap and you get the AT-RT bonus item in game with the complete edition.

$15 a month will give you access to everything as well.

get your 7 day FREE sub to SWTOR
    http://www.swtor.com/r/7DDKjQ

Im in Australia and its been kinda hard to find a copy so far (I've rung around)

If I just pay the 15$ after trial I assume I dont have access to the obi wan stuff and so on... or do I?

• OrphesOrphes Member UncommonPosts: 3,039

Originally posted by VyrtueSF

Im in Australia and its been kinda hard to find a copy so far (I've rung around)

If I just pay the 15$ after trial I assume I dont have access to the obi wan stuff and so on... or do I?

Ye there is one expansion missing in the trial offer.

It is same here hard to gete the COA package, and those webshops that seems to have it has full price on it, 39$ or more.

I'm so broke. I can't even pay attention.
    "You have the right not to be killed"