Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NCSOFT is lagging good service

SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

OK here we go again..more complaints from me about the 85 bucks i spent...

I planned that before i left for georgia..by the time i came back to florida, i coulld get on and download c1..

but n000

now we have to wait until the 28th

I'm sorry...but didn't ncsoft mention THEMSELVES that c1 was planned to be the patch from beta to retail?

well i guess we all have been paying for BETA now haven't we!?

here's the announcement

Greetings, Lineage II fans!

We at NCsoft have finalized plans for the North American release of the Chronicle I expansion. Chronicle I will officially launch on Monday, June 28. In order to migrate to the new service, a 24-hour downtime will begin on Sunday, June 27. After the downtime, you will be able to download the Chronicle I expansion by connecting to the update server. The total download size will be around 250 MB.

The launch comes approximately two weeks later than expected, due to additional security measures implemented, such as a permanent fix for the duplication exploit. Many new additions and enhancements are also coming to the game in the near future – so until then, happy gaming!

"so until then, happy gaming!" is that chinese or korean, or whatever the hell they speak for "WE MUST MAKE AMERICANS PAY FOR BETA!"!!!!!!

danggit! i wish they would hurry it up!

Comments

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

ya NC sure are taking their sweet time with C1 >_<

i too remember them promising to launch P2P with C1...

oh well ^^ it'll all be worth it... and its not like this is the 1st time an MMORPG has had to push back an update... in fact its hard to think of an MMORPG that hasnt done that at least once...

no matter where u come from... no matter where u are now... no matter where ur going... its all about the EXP

--------------------------------------