Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AOC anyone?

BakhallaBakhalla Member Posts: 40

was just wondering if anyone is going to play AOC (age of conan) when it releases?

if so perhaps would you be interested in starting a guild on the FFA PvP server?

i am having trouble finding a organized guild for that server... doesn't seem to be any yet.

i figured old shadowbaners would make the best guild mates for a ffa server. we'd end up dominating the server most likely.

anyone interested?

perhaps you know of a guild planning to migrate to AoC?

thankyou

Comments

• tripmodetripmode Member Posts: 84

I'll defintely try AoC, but i am very skeptical.   It will not be anything like shadowbane.  They have already said that there will only be 5-6 cities "per instance" - much different that the 100 or so cities we are accustomed to in SB.

• smcbsmcb Member Posts: 40
    Originally posted by Bakhalla

was just wondering if anyone is going to play AOC (age of conan) when it releases?

if so perhaps would you be interested in starting a guild on the FFA PvP server?

i am having trouble finding a organized guild for that server... doesn't seem to be any yet.

i figured old shadowbaners would make the best guild mates for a ffa server. we'd end up dominating the server most likely.

anyone interested?

perhaps you know of a guild planning to migrate to AoC?

thankyou

Just keep playing Shadowbane and  in time Darkfall Online will be out! Darkfall Online is a great mix of classic Ultima Online and Shadowbane. Age of Conan has PvP restrictions and is item, gear and level based. AoC is an MMO for people with no skill, just like WoW, Warhammer, new UO and so on... Dont be tricked into playing an MMO made for dudes that need to wear girl panties for PvP.

• BakhallaBakhalla Member Posts: 40

Originally posted by smcb

Just keep playing Shadowbane and  in time Darkfall Online will be out! Darkfall Online is a great mix of classic Ultima Online and Shadowbane. Age of Conan has PvP restrictions and is item, gear and level based. AoC is an MMO for people with no skill, just like WoW, Warhammer, new UO and so on... Dont be tricked into playing an MMO made for dudes that need to wear girl panties for PvP.

you are a moron... darkfall is vaporware, and AoC is going to fuxin rock the mmo stellarsphere.

i'm allmost baffled by your stupidity, and don't quite know how to respond...

• smcbsmcb Member Posts: 40

Originally posted by Bakhalla

Originally posted by smcb

you are a moron... darkfall is vaporware, and AoC is going to fuxin rock the mmo stellarsphere.

i'm allmost baffled by your stupidity, and don't quite know how to respond...

Darkfall will be out in time, there is way to much info out on the game so far. You are a moron and a female at that, good games dont get made over night. Age of Conan is a FKing item, gear based pile of crap with instances lol. Is AoC full on open PvP with player looting?.. no They talk of an FFA server but its just talk - Vaporware. Blood money is STUPID WTF LOL! You should be able to have full loot. Have fun with your PvP game AoC as you hide behind gear, since you have no skill.

Game makers KNOW that real full on skill based, open PvP MMO with full player looting dont go over so well for making money from subs and thats why the make RESTRICTIONS in games. 90% of MMO players these days cant play a game without restrictions. Darkfall online is being made for the people that DO like full on skill based, open PvP MMO's with full player looting. DF has a large following and there are enough people to make some real cash from the ones who love and can handle real PvP. MMO makers these days just dont have the balls to make a game for PvP lovers. There are millions of Conan fans from the comics to the movies, you just cant have them get on an MMO AoC just to be PKed and looted. This is the reason WHY AoC has PvP restrictions and is item, gear based with instances. Also when you lose a castle siege in AoC you dont really lose your guild castle like in Shadowbane. When you lose a castle siege in AoC you just pay the guild that took down your castle some money like rent.... ummm thats VERY sissy.

Im baffled by dudes like you that want to be female by playing MMO's made for girls. Sissy!