Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so excited for this game!!

ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

So now i think we are done with peole who don't like SOE coming here posting, i mean you all made your points, good bye now.

Who can't wait for this game woot!!  hoping my guildies will move to this game also they all seem interested, burnt out on the elves and such, we got around 80 active players alot of the play multiple accounts....hmm that a good question, not sure if rick is lurking but you guys dont have a problem with players having multiple accounts do ya? :D

Oh and collector editions gonna get made for this also?? :D

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
- Lewis Thomas

Comments

• wuckswucks Member UncommonPosts: 114

It's a bit unlikely a company is going to have a problem with you giving them more money. You'll be getting a significant advantage production-wise with two+ accounts, so expect lots of people to do so.

• kovahkovah Member UncommonPosts: 692

I'm excited.  Wish I could get my hands on more info... or better yet THE BETA!!!  :/

About those collectors editions, that was (kinda) answered in this interview that was posted today: http://www.mmorpg.com/showFeature.cfm/loadFeature/1304

• altairzqaltairzq Member Posts: 3,811

Game is dead.

• rshandlonrshandlon Member Posts: 173

Originally posted by altairzq

Game is dead.
    I almost fell out of my chair laughing at this one.....

Hey........WATCH OUT the sky is falling too.......

Flying Labs has done a great job so far and probably picked one of the best publishers out there and for myself, I am alot more excited and anticipate the release sooner than I thought would be happening.

YARRRRRRR!! (Insert Piratehead emoticon........please)

• RavendasRavendas Member Posts: 19

Someones been at the rum ration again quick throw him in the brigg ready for keelhauling at first light..

• AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704

What is SoE going to do to ruin the game?  Seriously, if SoE changed this game then FLS would sue em for trespassing into the FLS studios and modifying the games source code. 

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

• RavendasRavendas Member Posts: 19
    Originally posted by altairzq

Game is dead.

I will pre order this as soon as it is available it makes no difference to me who is publishing it ,never had any problems with using SOE ,it's the actual game that counts i really hope this wont end up in the bin like VSoH and Lotro something different will make a nice change seems to me like most of the flamers on here are hanging a game before it is even been given a chance to prove it's worth regardless of the involved parties.

Time in game will be the deciding factor if you don't play ot test i don't beleive you can have a truly enlightened opinion. 

• jzuskajzuska Member Posts: 418

Nobody knows. They are Sony. It will be a First person shooter by the time it reaches the shelf. Oh and you need a blu-ray player on a sony tv... oh and it's for the PS3.

• smg77smg77 Member Posts: 672
    Originally posted by wormywyrm

What is SoE going to do to ruin the game?  Seriously, if SoE changed this game then FLS would sue em for trespassing into the FLS studios and modifying the games source code. 

That's exactly what the Vanguard fanboys said. Look how that turned out.

• OrphesOrphes Member UncommonPosts: 3,039

Originally posted by smg77

Originally posted by wormywyrm

That's exactly what the Vanguard fanboys said. Look how that turned out.

Ok what would you like to 'change' next. You will say that Vanguard started out with being a success but SoE was there fiddling...

?

I'm so broke. I can't even pay attention.
    "You have the right not to be killed"