Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The reason it is taking so long FOUND!!!! 2

The MAIN reason it is taking so long... the game is soooooooo buggy it is basically unplayable. Yet another Bill Gates marketing techique. They fix the little bugs first like the pretty little graphic bugs, and FINALLY they are trying to fix the bugs that make the game playable. Vista? unusable, but its pretty, isnt it? Told ya, Bill Gates.

Captain Dead-Eye Drake

Comments

• JetrpgJetrpg Member UncommonPosts: 2,347
    Originally posted by Drake2846

The MAIN reason it is taking so long... the game is soooooooo buggy it is basically unplayable. Yet another Bill Gates marketing techique. They fix the little bugs first like the pretty little graphic bugs, and FINALLY they are trying to fix the bugs that make the game playable. Vista? unusable, but its pretty, isnt it? Told ya, Bill Gates.

I just got a notebook with vista ... its pretty crappy one too ... well not bad but not eleet, however, vista runs fine... odd is it not?

Still i could not care about this game because lame, nor do i care about the movies.  And its not the genera im looking forward to PotBS

"Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one ..." - Thomas Paine