Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is there cabal in u.s.?

is cabal for the u.s. iv bin waiting for about 2 weeks and jus found out that its for europe.. is it for the u.s.?

Comments

• JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    not yet, not for a while I think or w/e :(
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • AngyesAngyes Member Posts: 11
    Yeah there is www.cabalonline.net .  For some reason they are not updating it at all!!!!!!!
  • StalkerousStalkerous Member UncommonPosts: 92
    Originally posted by Angyes

Yeah there is www.cabalonline.net .  For some reason they are not updating it at all!!!!!!!
      No there is no US version yet and doubt it'll come out soon. And for those who think www.cabalonline.net is a US version read the names of contries at the top, it's only for Korean, Taiwan, Earope, China, and Japan...

• ulycessulycess Member Posts: 54
                www.cabalonline .net is the global version lol. The names of the countries on top are links that take you to their version. Have tried clicking on it? Why would Korea, Taiwan, Earope, China, and Japan have two websites??
     If you say it's global try downloading a US version of cabal online there and playing it, without getting a message cabal online game is only for EU players and then getting your IP blocked if you're not using proxy caps or http tunelling.

• KbobKbob Member Posts: 81
    Whoever made cabal r retards, the game is fun, but its not fun enough to make up for the IP block
  • LytrLytr Member Posts: 27

yup, but

U.S. is P2P, and Europe is F2P.

Originally posted by Lytr

yup, but
    U.S. is P2P, and Europe is F2P.

You should check your sources because there is no US cabal online and it's only for EU, but when it comes out for US it'll be F2P just like for EU right now, so don't spread fake rumors.

• am3r1c0am3r1c0 Member Posts: 2

The links at the top with the different countries on www.cabalonline.net take u to that countrys server. cabalonline.net is the global version I played the beta i know lol. And when it will be up is a mystery to me. I have been wondering for a while.

• WorfWorf Member Posts: 264

Looks like we in the USA won't be allowed to play this for a long time.

Sad part is that the FIRST time I tried to register there was NO damn message indicating it was for Europeans ONLY UNTIL you finished the registration.

Second time, I specifically asked in a private message area if the game would be open to ALL after their latest round of testing after exiting pay to play... Even mentioned that I live in the USA... I was told that ANYONE could play it at that time...

Went to the trouble to download it and patch it in hopes of playing it. Tried in vain for 2 weeks to login only to get a message to the effect that "cannot connect to the server".

Turns out that "ANYONE could play" was yet ANOTHER LIE... They ONLY intended the game to be European players at the present time.

So as far as I'm concerned, here's my message to the developers of Cabal Online: ,,|,, ,,|,,

I don't appreciate being lied to at all... You couldn't pay me to play that Piece of Sh1t called "Cabal Online"!

Too bad that people can't tell you the WHOLE truth up front.

They should rename the game to "Cabal OFFLINE"! DOH!

Yet another promising game deleted!

Originally posted by NassX <Mod edit>
    You should read things about the game on official site of the game, it won't be available in the US for along time.

• dfb9dfb9 Member Posts: 8

omg i thought it was gonna come out soon... i got confused with the european site ..

• JimyHumuHumuJimyHumuHumu Member UncommonPosts: 251
    Originally posted by Worf

I don't appreciate being lied to at all... You couldn't pay me to play that Piece of Sh1t called "Cabal Online"!

And what are reasons for all that bitching then ? I don't get it, you think that game is piece of sh1t... you don't like the game... and yet you wanted to play it so desperately. Why i can't find any logic in there