Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Typical Asian MMO

CiredricCiredric Member Posts: 723

Pretty graphics and zero content.  I find it unbelievable so many people are that hard up to play a game as empty as this one is.

Some idiot even said they had the best pet class in an MMO, clearly he has never played any other MMO with pets to call this one good.

Graphics engine is kind of buggy, if I log into a city I can't see it, have to leave and come back to see it.   

Someday, one of these store games will actually include some content. 

I seriously doubt the sanity of anyone who spent money on gpotatoes.

Comments

• BigMangoBigMango Member UncommonPosts: 1,821
    Originally posted by Ciredric

Pretty graphics and zero content.  I find it unbelievable so many people are that hard up to play a game as empty as this one is.
    Some idiot even said they had the best pet class in an MMO, clearly he has never played any other MMO with pets to call this one good.
    Graphics engine is kind of buggy, if I log into a city I can't see it, have to leave and come back to see it.   
    Someday, one of these store games will actually include some content. 
    I seriously doubt the sanity of anyone who spent money on gpotatoes.
    Obviously this game is not for you and your computer is having problems to run it. So just move on and find your game. Not all of the mmos have the same game play so instead of coming into a forum to cheaply bash a game  go play the games you like.

As for myself I have canceled my subscription with some boring games like Vanguard and lotro and I'm now having much more fun with my friends with the fast paced and fun Rappelz fighting system.

Regarding the pet system, yes it is one of the best systems around. And as for the content, there is enough for me already and more is being added with each update.

Also, FYI, once you grow up you will realize that the people who do not like the things you do aren't necessarily idiots.
  • AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    update ur computer and u wont have these problems, i got no problems with rappelz whatsoever
  • PrumbaPrumba Member UncommonPosts: 65
    Isn't it rule-of-thumb that most F2P MMOs are "typical Asian Grindfest?". Before I started joining P2P ones, I tried at least a dozen of these. Most of them are the same thing with a 'different coat of paint.'
  • BigMangoBigMango Member UncommonPosts: 1,821
    Originally posted by Prumba

Isn't it rule-of-thumb that most F2P MMOs are "typical Asian Grindfest?". Before I started joining P2P ones, I tried at least a dozen of these. Most of them are the same thing with a 'different coat of paint.'
    So for you killing x rats and delivering x crap over a map over and over again is not a grind ?

To date I have not see 1 mmo that is not a grind. I barely lasted the 30 days with Vanguard and Lotro.

I got bored very fast with most of the quest grinding mmos and today for me it comes down to 1 thing : the best fighting system, community fun and design. For me a good fast paced fighting system where you feel you are hitting something together with a good community is what is the best in today's mmos, and in this aspect some of the asian mmos are excelling.

Really bored of the poor fighting systems of the boring western mmos. Fortunately AoC seems to be bringing something new to the table.

Looking forward for AoC and Aion; playing Rappelz until then.
  • RenithRenith Member Posts: 145

This is a copy of Lineage 2 

• Psycho-PandaPsycho-Panda Member UncommonPosts: 5

Why is it that you have to complain about the game? Other might like it more than eny other games.

Your opinnion is that it suck and to me and some others, we actually like it! If ya don't like it, don't play it!

"...will the two of you virginal geeks just get laid already?!"

• Dracon777Dracon777 Member Posts: 26

Well I have to say that Rappelz is similar to Guild Wars and a few other older MMORPGs that I have played... There are times that it may seem they are cloned from something else but most of the time they are imho better than the rest....