Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMO Project BETA test

Sign up for the MMO Project Beta Test! there will be 300 slots available for the first initial wave of Betas. So hurry! you will be notified by email when the beta begins, but the expected start time is late 2007. Thank you and good luck.

NO PHONE # REQUIRED

http://mmorpg.sign-up-sheet.com

You can use the link here, but if you want to sign up via email:

[email protected]

Subject: BETA Sign Up

FULL NAME:

EMAIL: (Must be a Valid Email)

EXPERIENCE:

I would like to be a Beta tester for the MMO Project

Note: Everyone that has signed up is still in.

Sincerely Catron

Im sorry i cannot release the details of the story but it will be a first person MMO, we do not have a name yet that is why it is the MMO Project. You will need a fairly nice computer to run it.

Comments

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663
    i signed up and used my cell....but what the hell did i just sign up for? there was no info...just MMO Project and starts late 2007/early 2008
  • CatronCatron Member Posts: 3
    im sorry look at the bottom of that first post above yours. sorry for the mis understanding
  • johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663
    hmmm...well, alrighty, then, i'll look forward to it
  • JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    signed up :D
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • CatronCatron Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by Catron

sorry double post

• RaekRaek Member Posts: 60
    I sent an email since that link didn't work for me.  I'm also interested in new and upcoming games.  :)
  • whisperwyndwhisperwynd Member UncommonPosts: 1,668
    Who are the creators? What company, publisher, etc? Very limited info for blindly giving away our e-mail address no?
  • JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by Catron
    Sign up for the MMO Project Beta Test! there will be 300 slots available for the first initial wave of Betas. So hurry! you will be notified by email when the beta begins, but the expected start time is late 2007. Thank you and good luck. NO PHONE # REQUIRED http://mmorpg.sign-up-sheet.com
    You can use the link here, but if you want to sign up via email:[email protected]: BETA Sign UpFULL NAME:
    EMAIL: (Must be a Valid Email)
    EXPERIENCE:I would like to be a Beta tester for the MMO ProjectNote: Everyone that has signed up is still in.

Sincerely CatronIm sorry i cannot release the details of the story but it will be a first person MMO, we do not have a name yet that is why it is the MMO Project. You will need a fairly nice computer to run it.

Please come back when there is a site with some kind of information, in the meantime thread is locked.
This discussion has been closed.