Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taking Screenshots

How do you take screenshots in game?

Comments

• roclarroclar Member Posts: 2

And I figured out one way already!

You can hit the prtscn or Print Screen button and paste it into paint and viola! you have a screen shot.

It would be handy to have an automagic screenshooting facility, but this works. ::::01::

• XenoCidezXenoCidez Member Posts: 24
    At the moment I believe that only Print Screen+Paste or using a SS program like HyperSnap work. Never hurts to send a email to [email protected] though, just remember their only human and probably have full-time jobs outside of this game at the moment because it's not very profitable yet.

Great StarPort info site found in the main sites Links section -
    http://sgeacademy.webhop.net/

• mlargent2003mlargent2003 Member Posts: 5
    Just spoke with aaron via email and he had given me the same info on printing, so have fun!

• RafkinRafkin Member Posts: 9

There is a program, made more for Direct X but i believe it supports Open GL as well. called Fraps.

It not only will let you set a hotbutton to take screen shots (allows you to take several without hving to tab to a paint program to paste), but it will also allow you to make movies. avi with sound. so you can capture that big fight yo were just in.

Take a peek. I use it for Everquest, but it works with pretty much all Direct X and Open GL games.

www.fraps.com