Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

suggestions, please. (shooter, fantasy, sports, details within)

howdy gang,

i've been digging around for a while, to no avail, so i thought i'd take my plea to the forums...

i'm looking for 3 different kinds of game:

1) A shooter (1st or 3rd person) where you fight among others (squad, army, gang, whatever), but have a customizable, upgradeable character (leveling, experience, stats, guns, etc.)

2) I was recently playing final fantasy 9 and realized how much i love everything about it. How awesome would it be to play that online with others? Is there anything like that type of format (either turn based or real time) that has the same feel and character depth? Please, don't suggest Final Fantasy 11. That was far too generic and missed the true essence of the final fantasy series.

3) Ideally soccer, but any sports game where you are a player (i'd even take franchise) that you play with or against others (with upgradeable stats, experience, an the like).

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Tyler

Comments

• elzilcho21elzilcho21 Member Posts: 47
    I can't say that I know of a game that has all those qualities however if your looking for a good role play environment I would suggest second life. Its a massive community of 5 million people almost 6 million and there are tons of role players. There are different types of things to do like you can play soccer (I doubt anyone who speaks english does too) There are different types of role play styles like there is a mafia type role play fantasy role play and in most places you can see a bunch of master and slave role play. Of course you have to watch out because there are a ton of males playing females and female playing males. I've seen it before its not a pretty sight. So keep your eyes out if you try it.

• chillikingchilliking Member UncommonPosts: 240
    You should try Rose online and Gunz!
  • vgwongvgwong Member Posts: 3
    also looking for a sports minded online league as well
  • AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

If I recall well...there is a baseball MMO.

But, I can't say I recall the name nor that I check it extensively.  I remember asking the staff here why they didn't including it in the list...was a good answer, but don't recall the answer either.

Haha, happy searching.

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• cyanncyann Member Posts: 73
    Each game with good quantity of blood is good. Try Manhunt. It has some good soccer elements too if i am right.