Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Armor

Jimmy_ScytheJimmy_Scythe Member CommonPosts: 3,586
just found this. Don't know anything about it. Haven't played it. And I'm hopeful that it'll be a halfway decent Mech MMO....

http://www.aoaus.com/

Or it may just be another Space Cowboy....

Comments

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663
    not sure...i didn't try it yet on a count of 2 things

1. i'm not sure how to get a CB account

2. i'd like more info about it before i try another space age mech game
  • marinridermarinrider Member UncommonPosts: 1,556
    Looks bad IMO, but you can never judge a games worth by graphics. give it a shot, then return to us with a well written review
    I applied for CB if any of ya care...if i get in, i'll prolly put a review up
  • Mstng9961Mstng9961 Member Posts: 85

Looks interesting, but I think there is really a lack of information on the website to get me to play it. 

So I will just be checking for your review before I apply

here's the deal...i dunno what's up with their server but, i can't even download the client let alone get a beta account...first it was telling me it would be 30-40 hours for the 905 mb client to finish and then it cancels itself 10 minutes later (it's the server, i know it is) can someone else go on their site and try downloading it, please? (the client's open to the public, btw)
  • J_CroCJ_CroC Member UncommonPosts: 47
    the client can be downloaded at www.gamershell.com now , alot faster then some crappy china server
    one of the other CB guys put up up a download on FileFront, i used that btw, if it means anything, i got into the CB
    grrr , damnit still no mail from em , wonder if i was suppose to write that i usually

go out in my gundam suit and try pickup girls =)
    lol, no, but it took overnight for me to get an email and even if ya get in, you can't play til this weekend when the server officially goes up
  • mlauzonmlauzon Member UncommonPosts: 767

Has anyone managed to register on their site, I keep getting what amounts to a 404 error when clicking on the link:

https://passport.aoaus.com/

That is supposed to bring you to the signup page?!

--
    Michael

no there's a forum post on how to get a CB account but you can't play til saturday, just to let ya know
  • maxlifanmaxlifan Member Posts: 6
    I have this game in chinese and let me tell you it is one of the best mmos theres out. First of all (it may only be me) it's not a point and click! It uses the WASD keys which makes it cool. The graphics on this game is SUPER (the screen shots were taken on 800 X 600) but you need a really good card to run high (Have 8800 GTS) and last of all IT"S MECH! (I LOVE MECH LOL) 
  • joshejoshe Member Posts: 379

i'm interested in those city battles, might be interesting pvp system
    even developing a character is different than in all current mmorpgs
    or...lil bit similiar to the one in eve online

I only hope it won't be a lag festival and uber grind mmo

--
    /thread

Remember, your advantage lies in your opponent's weakness (J)

for those of you interested, CB STARTED TODAY!!! WOO!!! i haven't tried it yet but i hear it's reaaaaaallllyyyy b-b-b-b-buggy
    well didnt get an account so far , damnit wonder if its my gmail that are fubar =/