Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

waited too long

Ive waited too long for this game to release, so im gonna buy a beta pass from ebay. If i dont get to play soon i might go completely insane and blame the world for the faliure of potco and spent my whole life hating the world and playing my computer for 30 hours at a time... wait... i already play my computer for 30 hours at a time...

Captain Dead-Eye Drake

Comments

• Drake2846Drake2846 Member Posts: 65
    First of all you are stereotyping pirates. Some pirates were different and most were completely insane. PotC is the best movie ever to be release and you just jealous of Disney. I find EVERYTHING you said very offensive, I have the right to make my own deciesion about pirates. How would you know what pirates were like? And I know pirates would kill and steal, hopefully everyone does. Th PotC movies are FICTION, you take them so seriously like you think they are real. So keep you opinion to yourself. How do you know potco will be a bad game? You've probably never played it. Last, as an example, my piratews name "Captain Dead-Eye Drake" actually doesnt mean I have 1 eye but that after my opponent is dead I always do something to their eye in almost every game, kinda a habit.

Captain Dead-Eye Drake

• OreguruOreguru Member Posts: 40
    been in beta, total piece of crap.

No wonder they dont have publisher,

agree about wanting to vomit after playing it for an hour,

its not even close to being in "release ready state" , and yes its gonna be a piece of crap for fanboys. Because those will pay for it to just see it with their own eyes, and then they will decieve themself with "it will be better..." but its nothing but a piece of crap, nothing can change it.

even dark and light at open beta was better than this crap at CB.

keep dreaming,

playing 30 hours a time sure makes you quite no lifer. :/

just wait and see for yourself, how bad potbs will be
  • ImTheDoctorImTheDoctor Member Posts: 27

I'd just like to say I'm with Drake. Not All Pirates were like that, I'm not saying they were all happy people who followed the law. Also I am related to a few pirates myself I'd like to point out that they worked for the King/Queen of England to do their dirty work. They aren't all good but then who is all good

I also think the game is within acceptable reasons to play. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT QUIT FLAMING ABOUT IT AND GO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE

Future Alliance Leader in the Upcoming MMO StarGate Worlds

• dboyer2dboyer2 Member Posts: 2
    sorry for flaming

Yeah, I did that

• superguyversuperguyver Member Posts: 83

Originally posted by dboyer2
    <Mod edit>

Alright as soon as i read number four, i just stopped, that is straight up racist man.
  • DanyBoy2005DanyBoy2005 Member UncommonPosts: 174

Originally posted by dboyer2
    <Mod edit>

First off... No one wants to hear your opinion on whether the movie was good or not. I liked all the movies and found Johnny's performance quite amusing. Second... You saying that playing as a pirate character is stupid because pirates are basically terrorists of their time is unreasonable... Because thats basically like saying playing the Imperial army in SWG is bad because Darth Vader was a bad guy. We play the games to have fun. And I know a lot of people have fun causing pain inside their games. If they didn't there would be no such thing as an action game. Third... Why the fuck did you spend so much time having a rant against a game you don't give a shit about and will probably never play? Waste of time in my opinion. You may come back and say " Well why are you saying all this shit back to me? "
    Because I am sticking up for a fellow gamer. I certainly won't be playing Potco but this guy does not deserve your abuse because you're having a bad day. Shut the fuck up and get out because you obviously have no care for pirates or any games involving them. IE you do not belong here.

PS: After point 6 you are just using space. These are not valid points. You're just being an ass.

EDIT: Lol I don't know how to get out of this box?

• dboyer2dboyer2 Member Posts: 2
    yeah thats why I apologized for flaming....cuz it was flaming

I dunno man why do you rant? Cuz something gets you angry and fanboys at the time had me infuriated...yeah I was being an ass to be an ass....I get sick of fanboys that ruin potentially good games cuz they'll accept any such crap that comes out with the franchise name on it. Thats what i was so frustrated about, notice that I actually didn't point out what I was making points about, but really it was all about why I don't expect much from pirates because of its fanboys. They did this with the matrix which disapointed me because I loved the first movie...and then they just kinda shot the rest down the hole because fanboys would eat any of it up.

But don't get on my case about being ass when I apologized for flaming....thats basically saying " I was being an ass...sorry"

and btw I don't really care if people want to hear my opinion because by the time they've read it and decided they didn't want to hear that, they already have....so it doesn't make a difference to me.

also when i was talking about what pirates really were, I was mainly complaining about the fanboy's perception of pirates, not the game. Playing the bad guy is fun...but I was trying to point out that fanboys are really confused of what pirates were.

But as I said...was flamming...and I'm sorry.

Yeah, I did that

• Drake2846Drake2846 Member Posts: 65

ya, idc. But looking at teh history of potco they have been putting some time into it. 3 or 4 years actually. anywaty my beta pass hasnt came yet. I flamed too after reading your flaming post. flaming triggers flaming, and the reason for flaming is to be an ass

Captain Dead-Eye Drake

• g-unit601g-unit601 Member Posts: 6
    uh u do know that u dont have 2 buy anything to play pirates online beta... i play it with unlimited acess and i dont pay a cent. all u have 2 do is register with pirates of da carribean online and then send them an email requesting a beta key so u can play it. no money required......
  • POTC3POTC3 Member Posts: 15
    Originally posted by g-unit601

uh u do know that u dont have 2 buy anything to play pirates online beta... i play it with unlimited acess and i dont pay a cent. all u have 2 do is register with pirates of da carribean online and then send them an email requesting a beta key so u can play it. no money required......
    Where did you e-mail them at?
  • ImTheDoctorImTheDoctor Member Posts: 27
    Register at their site (pirateslegend.com) and then once you recieve an e-mail from them that is the e-mail to reply to.

Future Alliance Leader in the Upcoming MMO StarGate Worlds

• JudgemanxJudgemanx Member Posts: 32
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion but thats all it is, Do you belive that this is the first game that ran into problems? if this is true then you dont follow many MMORPGs. Anyone that has played an MMO will tell you that things need improving and if people ask for it enough it gets done, its called an expansion. On a final note the game does have a publisher. Disney publishes most of their stuff themselves. Please get your facts straight before ranting about how bad a game is
    Originally posted by Oreguru

been in beta, total piece of crap.

No wonder they dont have publisher,

agree about wanting to vomit after playing it for an hour,

its not even close to being in "release ready state" , and yes its gonna be a piece of crap for fanboys. Because those will pay for it to just see it with their own eyes, and then they will decieve themself with "it will be better..." but its nothing but a piece of crap, nothing can change it.

even dark and light at open beta was better than this crap at CB.

keep dreaming,

playing 30 hours a time sure makes you quite no lifer. :/

just wait and see for yourself, how bad potbs will be