Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Matirx Online Expanshion

neolivesftwneolivesftw Member Posts: 163
I heer that MXO will be gettin a expanshion since the game is now sellion' off the shelves! It was 3rd place last week on D2d and that made rarebit and walrus (soe devs) decide that therr is enough intrest in an expanshion. I cant waite!

Hail Neo, full of pwnage, Morpheus is with thee
Blessed art thou among Zion, and blessed is the roundhouse against Smith.
Holy Neo, pray for us now, and at the hour of Victory, Amen.

Comments

• JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    *expansion :D
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • pompey606pompey606 Member UncommonPosts: 439
    yeah spelling of expansion was really top notch! dont think ive seen it spelt expanshion before!!!!

• xXSeraphielXxXSeraphielX Member Posts: 107
    Originally posted by neolivesftw

I heer(hear) that MXO will be gettin(getting) a(an) expanshion(expansion) since the game is now sellion'(selling or even sellin') off the shelves! It was 3rd place last week on D2d and that made rarebit and walrus (soe devs) decide that therr(there) is enough intrest in an expanshion(expansion). I cant waite!(I'm sure you can't but I promise you it is spelled wait)

Please allow me....

Now that that is fixed... please at least make an attempt at proper spelling, it pains me to read butchered words. However I do think it would be nice to see MxO get some love.. I want to try it.

• JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    I'm still waiting on a trial key heh :( I have a account but dunno if I want to reactivate.
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • YukkioneYukkione Member Posts: 618
    Originally posted by xXSeraphielX

I heer(hear) that MXO will be gettin(getting) a(an) expanshion(expansion) since the game is now sellion'(selling or even sellin') off the shelves! It was 3rd place last week on D2d and that made rarebit and walrus (soe devs) decide that therr(there) is enough intrest in an expanshion(expansion). I cant waite!(I'm sure you can't but I promise you it is spelled wait)
    I'm so glad that some people can still communicate in English.

Yes... Many people wish that MXO would get some attention.
  • xXSeraphielXxXSeraphielX Member Posts: 107
    Originally posted by Yukkione

Originally posted by xXSeraphielX

I'm so glad that some people can still communicate in English.

Yes... Many people wish that MXO would get some attention.

Heh,  I usually don't correct spelling for peoples posts... but this one just really  bugged me so I had to. I am certain that since SoE has purchased it they will fix it up. I am suprised it has taken so long, but considering the amount of subscribers I am sure it was a low priority. However from what I have seen from posts alot of people want to love this game, so if SoE is smart and pays attention they will realize that they CAN save this game from extinction. I never like to see great ideas go down the virtual flusher.

• FrostFateFrostFate Member Posts: 20
    Originally posted by pompey606

yeah spelling of expansion was really top notch! dont think ive seen it spelt expanshion before!!!!

Uh Huh.....hey genius...."spelt" isn't the word you wanted. "Spelt" is a European wheat. Spelled would have been acurate. Consider these things before you flame someone.

• TigerReiTigerRei Member UncommonPosts: 141

MxO back in beta was brilliant in a way that I cannot describe. Just that everything worked. Two weeks before Live, it all went into the crapper. I havent kept up with it since a year after launch, but although there have been some improvements, it's going to take a very large change in the supposed expansion to make me want to come back.

• smartkidzsmartkidz Member Posts: 252

Originally posted by FrostFate

Uh Huh.....hey genius...."spelt" isn't the word you wanted. "Spelt" is a European wheat. Spelled would have been acurate. Consider these things before you flame someone.

Hey genius...

spelt 2

v.   A past tense and a past participle of spell1.

How about you also consider things before flaming?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    =The best bash.org quote ever=
    Curt teh Juggler: our graduation ceremony was today, and right when some gamer nerd got his diploma, someone in the audience played the zelda "get item" music and he did the zelda spin-hold-out-item stance
    Curt teh Juggler: it was quite possibly the most amazing thing ever.

• grndzrogrndzro Member UncommonPosts: 1,162

Originally posted by smartkidz

Originally posted by FrostFate

Hey genius...

spelt 2

v.   A past tense and a past participle of spell1.

How about you also consider things before flaming?

LMAO....TOO FUNNY.

• Sketch5Sketch5 Member Posts: 101

MxO was my first MMO, I was in it from the beginning until SOE bought it out.

The only reason I left was that SOE made some kind of error with my account and I couldn't activate it after they took control of MxO

But I would love if this game got some attention, might give me a reason to make a new account and start over again.