Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which one should i buy?

Flyff4LifeFlyff4Life Member Posts: 2
Hey,

I'm interested in buying this game but am I supposed to buy prophecies? I hear nightfall is the best one but is it good for a newbie? Also, will it work in Australia because I don't want to be wasting my money over ebay

Comments

• gerry7gerry7 Member Posts: 53
    no u dont have to buy prophecies if u want nightfall. they are all standalone, so u can have one without needing the others. yes nightfall is very easy to play and newb friendly, and the game is pretty much straight forward.

as for the australia bit, i live in australia and i own all three campaigns and yes they do work . however im not sure about buying on ebay, unless its from factory or something because if someone has looked at the game card, then u cannot use the cd key, therefor u cannot play the game. so watch out for that, otherwise u might be paying for something but cant even play it due to cd key in use... etc.

also just a word of advice if u do decide to buy gw, dont buy accounts from people in game because most of the time they are scammers and the ones that usually do work, the previous owner can just change the password using the secret question to recover password etc.

hope this helps

• kegboyiikegboyii Member Posts: 103
    If you dont mind going without CDs and boxes, purchase a key from the NCsoft website like i did for Prophecies.

Life is 10% what happens and 90% how you react to it!

• Flyff4LifeFlyff4Life Member Posts: 2
    Oh okay, thanks heaps for your help... I'll be careful of what I buy now