Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Korean] Aion: The Tower of Eternity Online

nzrocknzrock Member Posts: 27
Close Beta 1 Sign Up Starting July 31st.

On June 20th was the actruly sign up for a F&F(Friends and Family) Secret Close Beta Test, where only friends and family of NCSoft members can play the game from June 28th to June 29th. While they do the check ups on the latest up-to-date AION Client and such, a Public Close Beta Test(CBT) will be schedule on August while the Pubic CBT Sign up will be schedule on July 31st. Sign up might last for around 5 days, only 2000 testers will be accepted. And CBT Game Start might start shortly after on the 1st week of July.

July 31st CB1 source: www1.thisisgame.com/board/view.php

June 20th CB source: http://www1.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?

game type: 3D Fantasy MMORPG

Comments

• NiirnaethNiirnaeth Member Posts: 99
    I hope some Korean speaking guys post a guideline for the rest of us to sign up like what happened for Korean Lineage 2 beta.
  • XruxXrux Member UncommonPosts: 134
    yes, please...help ..i so keenonthis game ..lol and so bad in korean .....

Have no fear, Xru is here.

• nzrocknzrock Member Posts: 27
    Originally posted by Niirnaeth

I hope some Korean speaking guys post a guideline for the rest of us to sign up like what happened for Korean Lineage 2 beta.
    of course i will post guides at onrpg, but mayb not here since i don't see a section that fits this...
  • elzilcho21elzilcho21 Member Posts: 47
    For us non Korean Speakers, I'm not sure if theres a beta sign up there but its PlayNC I imagine Its some where within the login page.

http://www.plaync.com/us/games/aion/

• nutButter123nutButter123 Member Posts: 105
    http://eu.aiononline.com/en/sign-up/

That looks like a decent site.

Ballistic!

ok guys instead of Korean AION CB, NCsoft was just planning to announce  new FPS game anyway....that sucked lol...

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/135408
    Way to shoot my hopes down man!

well actruly new info has just been released today...so dont give your hopes up yet ;D

go read the 1st post i updated it ^^
  • PravilicPravilic Member Posts: 45

Well, Even if i don't get a chance to play reading the review would be just as good.

Originally posted by Pravilic

Well, Even if i don't get a chance to play reading the review would be just as good.
    lol yeah, i'll make lots of screenshots and videos and upload them to veoh lol...
    Originally posted by nzrock

well actruly new info has just been released today...so dont give your hopes up yet ;D

go read the 1st post i updated it ^^ Ya no worries, good luck getting in.
  • CaladonCaladon Member Posts: 152
    It's just a Korean Closed Beta... nothing for the rest of us yet.

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    sometimes i so badly wish i was korean :(
  • SunriderSunrider Member UncommonPosts: 527

pitty i only speak some partial chinese and spanish

"And after blizzard takes over the world, they are gonna gather a bunch of lemmings, sit on their fat asses near a cliff, and watch the little fuzzy bastards suicide dive into the ground below. . . . . all just for their own entertainment."

• cosmo3366cosmo3366 Member Posts: 6

althought there is a three month delay. the graphics look worth the wait.

they wouldent make graphics like that unless they were worth the game.

so if it takes 3 months to keep the  graphics and make the story line better. its fine by me.

i hope to beta it

good luck to everyone.

• daelnordaelnor Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

Dunno if I'll play it or not when it comes out, but it looks like an interesting game. I hope they take the time they need to make a solid game, and I hope it does well.

D.