Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bur or no buy?

NagelFireNagelFire Member Posts: 409
After doing the trial and getting to level 18, I must ask, Does thr agem pick up anytime soon?  I need to know before my trial runs out and I need to buy another MMORPG to play.

-------------------------

Comments

• kleflklefl Member Posts: 77
    whats thr agem?

• RarestRarest Member Posts: 2

My guess is "Game".

Yah wtf?

• omomeomome Member Posts: 203
    does it pick up? yes, you get stronger and get to where you can kill higher lvl monsters faster than what you kill the low lvl ones, it gets rather addicting, but when I played, after a month I was so sick of killing and killing and killing stuff, I just quit and never looked back.
  • black-tigerblack-tiger Member Posts: 1

all i wanna know is is it worth the time you invest in it ?

im looking for something new so .......

• kleflklefl Member Posts: 77
    ofc it is it worth

• glockmasterglockmaster Member Posts: 147

hey , do i have to pay to play this game ? if not thats awesome but i dont do trials coz if u get addicted to the game and ur trial runs out your f*cked really.

• BauksBauks Member Posts: 2
    Ya I played Rose for 2 and 1/2 years it takes like a day or 2 to get to lvl 50 there is no lvl max its fun all round but after so long it come up a little un finneshed theres only 3 of the 7 planets proposed so imma wait another year without playing then imma come back^^ but ya it can be fun as hell for a while..Heres some of my screenies..

Notice The Zulie Sellers This IS a BIG Problem

Nice Community
  • Yoda_Yoda_ Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by Bauks

Ya I played Rose for 2 and 1/2 years it takes like a day or 2 to get to lvl 50 there is no lvl max its fun all round but after so long it come up a little un finneshed theres only 3 of the 7 planets proposed so imma wait another year without playing then imma come back^^ but ya it can be fun as hell for a while..Heres some of my screenies..

Aye? I belive the level max is 150, is it not. I stoped playing about a year ago...at least then it was 150

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Bunny is on his way to world domination!

• NinixNinix Member Posts: 190
    Rose as evolved massivly lately.. especialy Na Rose. dunno about Prose... but Na Rose is totaly worth paying for now.