Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Going Back

Well, I'm thinking of going back to Vanguard....I tried Everquest 2 and i dont like it. I played VSOH when it first came out and it wasnt very good. Now i read up about it and thinking i might go play to playing

Whats a well populated server?

Comments

• matraquematraque Member Posts: 1,431
    wait.

see www.vgplayers.com

Still interested?

eqnext.wikia.com

• MaselocMaseloc Member Posts: 175
    I'm a bit confused, what is he supposed to be looking at?
  • Pants52Pants52 Member Posts: 68
    Yes i still am, but i dunno what you want me to look at

• FugnudzFugnudz Member Posts: 480
    Originally posted by Pants52

Well, I'm thinking of going back to Vanguard....I tried Everquest 2 and i dont like it. I played VSOH when it first came out and it wasnt very good. Now i read up about it and thinking i might go play to playing

SERVER DESIGNATION
    Flamehammer PvE - US (French)
    Florendyl PvE - US (RP server)
    Frengrot PvP (Team) - Europe
    Gelenia PvE - Europe
    Gulgrethor PvE - US
    Hilsbury PvE - US (unofficial Gameamp server)
    Infinium PvE - Europe
    Shidreth PvE - US
    Targonor PvE - US (Oceania/Australia)
    Tharridon PvP (FFA) - US
    Thunderaxe PvE - US
    Varking PvP (Team) - US
    Woefeather PvE - US

Not sure if they are merging these down further or if this is post-merge.

• ZooomgZooomg Member Posts: 84
    Originally posted by Fugnudz

SERVER DESIGNATION
    Flamehammer PvE - US (French)
    Florendyl PvE - US (RP server)
    Frengrot PvP (Team) - Europe
    Gelenia PvE - Europe
    Gulgrethor PvE - US
    Hilsbury PvE - US (unofficial Gameamp server)
    Infinium PvE - Europe
    Shidreth PvE - US
    Targonor PvE - US (Oceania/Australia)
    Tharridon PvP (FFA) - US
    Thunderaxe PvE - US
    Varking PvP (Team) - US
    Woefeather PvE - US

Not sure if they are merging these down further or if this is post-merge.

That's pre-merge.  In about 3 weeks time, it will be down to 4 (maybe 5 if the RP folks voted to stay separate).
  • KrossliteKrosslite Member Posts: 317

You can go ahead and join now but yes there is a server merger in the works. I think you will enjoy the game so go for it. It is better then EQ2

A MMO is like life. It is something to cherish and enjoy upon in it journey. So why race to the end of it. In life at the end you die.

• MugsaMugsa Member Posts: 40

I wouldnt even bother going back mate. I played and reached the level cap twice, both characters have near to full heroics, quested mounts, caravel etc.... all the high end goodies, in my opinion the game has to really improve QUICK or its got no chance when 2008 big boys come.

As for server.. server merges are coming soon so i would do some research into that and wait.

Playing: Archlord
    Played: EQ1//EQ2//WoW//GW//L2//GB//RS//LoTRO//VG
    Waiting For: **WAR**

• KrossliteKrosslite Member Posts: 317
    Originally posted by Mugsa

I wouldnt even bother going back mate. I played and reached the level cap twice, both characters have near to full heroics, quested mounts, caravel etc.... all the high end goodies, in my opinion the game has to really improve QUICK or its got no chance when 2008 big boys come.
    As for server.. server merges are coming soon so i would do some research into that and wait.

This game is not designed for those that do this type of playing. It is designed for a steady level with doing other things on the side. My main is just about 35 and I am throughly enjoying the game and look forward to making it to 50 just about in time for them to raise the level cap.

A MMO is like life. It is something to cherish and enjoy upon in it journey. So why race to the end of it. In life at the end you die.

• ThamorisThamoris Member UncommonPosts: 686

Welcome back...... I think the odds are good you won't be disappointed.

The general census is that most servers have about 500 players on during peek times. This is not many....considering the size of the world. In particular...there are not many players below the lv 20 ish range so don't expect to see many people early on BUT...in a few weeks the serves will likely merge and that should triple the number of players on during peek times. This won't help the newbie areas much. We need a free trial to get a new generation of players in the game.

• winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281
    Originally posted by swordmark45

You can go ahead and join now but yes there is a server merger in the works. I think you will enjoy the game so go for it. It is better then EQ2

Actually its not, but then thats his opinion and this is mine. Everyones got one...