Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The ability to Sell Hardware

It would be nice to sell the hardware that you can purchase that goes into the 8 hardware spaces, like turrets, biodome kits, and whatever else can go into those 8 slots.

I dont know how many times I have filled it up and then oh oh, guess what I need to get something else and cant, or have to either jettison it or drop it off somewhere else. Now this selling back should only be able to be done at the starbase, and this can be setup to where only a percentage is paid to you for that item of the original cost of it. This could also maybe place a limit on how many per 24 period that can be sold back or no limit at all.

Dude®

Dude®

Comments

• ThirioThirio Member Posts: 17
    imageI have had that happen to me. It's very aggrivatingimage.

See y'all in da games,
    Thirio

See y'all in da games,
    -Thirio

• XenoCidezXenoCidez Member Posts: 24

Or maybe have a cargo bay inside Starbases that allow you to store Turrets/Mines/Artifacts etc as well as differentiate the holding capacity for the size of ships so instead of all being able to carry 8 the larger ships could carry upwards of 12-15 while the smaller can only haul 3-6 and the rest in between.

Great StarPort info site found in the main sites Links section -
    http://sgeacademy.webhop.net/

• mlargent2003mlargent2003 Member Posts: 5
    I've had that happen too,even though I am a lowely newbie.  But that sounds like an excellent addition to the game.

• GatticaGattica Member Posts: 7
    this is a good idea. hardware should be enabled to be sold, as well as built or purchased. why build 200 nukes if you can only store 8?image