Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it worth it for a new player?

j35u5j35u5 Member Posts: 22
Wondering.

Comments

• OgrelinOgrelin Member Posts: 636

Ofcourse it is, as long as you alot of time to play. DAoC is great!

• NHO3NHO3 Member Posts: 84
    Its worth a try, I think there is a trial.
  • CharlizdCharlizd Member UncommonPosts: 923
    I've just started playing and am enjoying it but i think i picked the wrong class to play or i am doing something wrong? I picked to be a ranger/archer whatever it is and the skills are cool but are way 2 slow to get off by the time i get 2 skill off the mobs are on me and then i cant get any more off because they keep interrupting it? like i said maybe i am doing something wrong or i just dont have a clue what im doing at all but hey im enjoying it it is a good game
    Andrew "Charlizd" Phippen | Lead World Builder | The Saga of Lucimia MMORPG
  • fulmanfufulmanfu Member Posts: 1,523

been a while since i played, but the stealth classes were never a good first character. get a more groupable or an easy solo class, build up a little bank and some friends and then when you can pimp them out a little and/or get some powerlvl love then devote to your stealther

• GavendaGavenda Member Posts: 24
    I'd give it a go using the trial.  I played 3+ years and really liked it on every type of server, classic, normal and PVP.  As far as ranger, there is a great site for stealthers but I can't remember the name..ask one ingame they will surely know.  GL