Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Could Admin Please Ban TDATA

OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495

TDATA posted a link that installed spyware and possibly viruses on people's computer in this thread:

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm/load/forums/loadclass/35/loadforum/51/loadthread/15231/jumptopost/145670

Could admin please permanently ban this loser and perhaps if they can get ahold of his IP address, and report this to his ISP.

-------------------
"Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

-------------------
"Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

Like: DAoC, WOW, GW, DnL
Dislike: SoR, EQ, EQ2, SWG, KO, AC2, CoH
Don't Care About: Most Everything Else

Comments

• TDATATDATA Member Posts: 31

Your an evil little man  and very mean  i allready told you my Dad scaned and didnt find anything

the one guy said it was a diary of some kind   ..why do you pick on 14 year old girls ..if your are lonley of hurting ..please seek help with god or if you want i could give you the # of my pastor if you want. I said I was sorry and my Dad scaned it.  If you need someone to talk to please tell me.

Edward Wong Hao Pepelu Tivrusky the 4th

• TDATATDATA Member Posts: 31

i woke my Dad up and well he was mad at me for still being on line

He told me to tell you that if you know so much . why are you opening links from 14 year olds then blaming them. he also told me not to give you my pastors # because your a creep. he allso told me never to come here again because of all the people that are mean here will hurt me and try to kill us in our sleep. there is true evil in the world i belive but i didnt think my gamming friends (famiely)

when i was onswg  people were nice to me . but not here  here its dark and lonley  ill have to beg my dad to play again..atleast one of my toons  everybudy loved me  my energy and just having alot of fun.  im so unhappy here   goodbye    -Tina Davis-   

• OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495
    There were also several other people who clicked the link and got warnings of spyware and programs automatically being installed on their computer and potential virus alerts.  One of whom was a good friend of mine who just got internet at home and she was really worried about it!  No I'm not lonely, I have plenty of friends I talk to quite often.  I'm not being evil, I was trying to warn people not to click on that link cause it could be harmful to their computers.  You shouldn't ever just post some annoymous link asking people to click on it! People might think you're a hacker and you could end up in jail for stuff like that. So from now on if something looks mysterious, don't post it here.

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

• OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495

Ok, just to set something clear, I didn't know you were a 14 year old girl, nor do I care, nor does it matter as far as I'm concerned.  You posted a link that installed spyware and viruses on multiple people's machines, including a friend of mine's.  Obviously I was expressing my displeasure and annoyance cause a bunch of us basically thought you were a troll or hacker trying to screw up people's computers.  As it turns out you may have been more clueless then malicious.

And if you don't ever want to come here again I frankly couldn't care. But would you shut up about your stupid pedo pastor.  The only creepy one here is you.

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

• WarcriminalWarcriminal Member Posts: 244

evul "hacker" poses as 14 year old girl

/me gets out the popcorn

This discussion has been closed.