Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hellooooooo ? where is anyone ?

SmurfMagicSmurfMagic Member Posts: 664
Im a Celay and logged into the Celay homeworld. I walked around the city. or starting square or whatever you call it.... then it started to rain. I was all alone not another celay to talk to anywhere... ill try the Terran home world before i press un-install.

P.S. to Devs, its very nice of you to release your game to the public to test but keep in mind, most people consider open beta testing as a way a game demonstrates what it will be like when it goes final. Open Beta is where you work out the bugs and polish up that last 95% of the game.

If this is a hobby of a few people then its pretty good, certanly better than what I could do with my craptacular progragming skills... heck, i cant even spell correctly.

just my 2 cents.

Comments

• jammer777jammer777 Member Posts: 7

Hi there,

99% of the beta testers online are serving on a ship (or commanding one) or residing on their colonies/orbitals. You won't find much people on starter worlds, as there is nothing to do there except shopping or making the first steps to get a new ship. I suggest you visit the SQO site forums where you can get more information on whats happening.

About your 2 cents: You are absolutely right, and that is whats going on in the game atm. The beta testers find bugs, post them, the devs correct them.  Also they make suggestions to improve the game, and many of them have been implemented already. Oh, and beta testers have one more purpose there: Forming the initial plot (the story background).