Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"With Your destiny" Open Beta Starts

MatutinoMatutino Member UncommonPosts: 64
http://www.wydglobal.com/

What do you think about this game?

OB launchs

Someone here already played this game and give some comments bout it?

TY

Comments

• JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    starts tomorrow I thought?
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    and anyone else having trouble registering after the ID check it won't let me press ok or w/e?
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • MatutinoMatutino Member UncommonPosts: 64
    didnt registered yet, OB opens tomorrow July, 15.
  • spazz_rabbitspazz_rabbit Member Posts: 2
    I had the same problem, tried to click OK in firefox and nothing seemed to happen then tried it in IE and it worked...
  • Thor_LeifsonThor_Leifson Member Posts: 85

It seems to be a Firefox issue with the login. I'm kinda glad the web form didn't allow me in, I was able to download and watch the videos before signing up and downloading the game. It...doesn't look good. Even the video stutters and the animation looks third-rate.

I'll wait to hear from others on the actual look, feelo, and flavor of the game before I invest download time on what appears to be another hunk of junk MMO.

• traquenatraquena Member Posts: 298

the servers are already up now... geez there are a lot of players... you could PM me ingame, im using "VonAvicus" ...

• iffymackiffymack Member Posts: 376
    is this a grinding/potion chugging type of game?
  • MrEvilDrMrEvilDr Member Posts: 84

Looks a bit mental.

For you lazy guys:    http://www.wydglobal.com/

• MatutinoMatutino Member UncommonPosts: 64
    1440*900 resolution not supported

uninstalling ...
  • clinteastclinteast Member UncommonPosts: 159
    Played it for like 30 mins and uninstalled it.  Got to lvl 16 the place was hammered.  No WASD movement and the camera seemed to be fixed and one position.  You dont need potions its so easy to lvl,  no challenge imo and uninstalled.

Originally posted by clinteast

Played it for like 30 mins and uninstalled it.  Got to lvl 16 the place was hammered.  No WASD movement and the camera seemed to be fixed and one position.  You dont need potions its so easy to lvl,  no challenge imo and uninstalled.

look... you just played for 30 mins only... there's a configuration settings at the patcher where you can adjust the camera movement, whether you want to use scroll wheel button or just the right mouse button... better use mouse with scroll wheels though... the game's level range is up to level 400 and will reset back again to level one to 400 for God Class change, so it needs to have easy levelling during the early journeys... but eventually you'll find it hard levelling when you reached level 250 up to God Class change...

but of course i accept you opinions... as of the moment im still enjoying the game, everytime i ask questions to GM's they answer me in just a few minutes... as i could see GM's here are taking care of their players unlike other games GM's are corrupt.

• fulmanfufulmanfu Member Posts: 1,523

this game reminds me of helbreath and slayers and other similiar games that came out circa 1998

lol... also i forgot... the game has automation system... auto potion, auto attacking... with its Combat Control "C.C" system... at the lower right corner..

• saluksaluk Member Posts: 325

Auto-potion? So basically, rather than waiting for people to cheat by writing bots, they include the bot with the game and make everyone a cheater? Sounds great...