Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Version 8 is coming!

RZetlinRZetlin Member UncommonPosts: 134

Version 8 of Flyff is coming!

http://www.flyffworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44506

Summary of additions:

- Wigs and more accessories
- More clothing
- New weapons (Bloody models)
- New foods
- New pets (Frog, Penguin, Lizard, etc.)
- New Mailbox system (A large red mailbox is used, not the flying NPCs)
- New gambling system (Paper, Rock & Scissors)
- New upgrade weapons system (Uses moonstone for upgrade, not the power dices)
- Characters can blink, close their eyes upon death
- New large Continent (Larger than existing continents!)

---------------------------

The future looks promising for Flyff.

Comments

• 12month12month Member Posts: 5
    Sounds good, lookin forward to it, although, i heard crucio is gona get knocked down on the pk server. Like, it'll only return either 1/2

the damage done to you, or 1/4 of the damage done to you...but other than that, v8 sounds cool.
  • AlloyAlloy Member Posts: 13
    yup. yup. Thanks for telling the MMORPG people :D. Ive heard the same news a month ago but thanks for informing everyone @_@
  • FlaxenFairyFlaxenFairy Member Posts: 44
    Originally posted by RZetlin

Version 8 of Flyff is coming!
    http://www.flyffworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44506
    Summary of additions:
    - Wigs and more accessories

- More clothing

- New weapons (Bloody models)

- New foods

- New pets (Frog, Penguin, Lizard, etc.)

- New Mailbox system (A large red mailbox is used, not the flying NPCs)

- New gambling system (Paper, Rock & Scissors)

- New upgrade weapons system (Uses moonstone for upgrade, not the power dices)

- Characters can blink, close their eyes upon death

- New large Continent (Larger than existing continents!)
    ---------------------------
    The future looks promising for Flyff.

Hey Mate:

Thank you for posting this information.  Had been hearing rumours for a while of a new version and finally here it comes. New pets were a must, gotta admit getting kinda sick of my kitty 

Small Details can make a a good game great. In my opinion Flyff has got a great future ahead of it!

I also wish that they would bring out a P2P option (i mean fair enough they have the option of purchasing Gpotato) but i would like there to be member advantages. New and interesting areas to explore, new rares. I also believe the guild interface has a facelift and perhaps a different approach to guild wars.

Ever Fancy Meeting Up Add

RangeDemon - Lawolf

FlaxenFairy 2007

DOUBLE POSTERS WILL BE SHOT - PLEASE DO NOT - FLAME - SPAM - SWEAR - HIJACK -

FLAXENFAIRY 2007- HELPTING TO KEEP MMORPG.COM A SAFER PLACE FOR ALL

• XTinTioNXTinTioN Member Posts: 205
    Yeahhh niceee :)

Im looking forward to those bloody weapons ^^

Cheers

Currently Playing: GTA4, Urban Terror, Aion,Dreamfall:TLJ,Fahrenheit

Woow,

Dude, these bloody weapons are gonna be sick. Imagine Bloody Wepaon +10Fire 

I got C.O.I +10 Fire Looks amazing, just imagine it all blooded up.

Flyff 4eva WoW N3va!

FlaxenFairy 2007

• RZetlinRZetlin Member UncommonPosts: 134

Official Version 8 website is online:

http://flyff.gpotato.com/version8/

Hey Mate,

Thanks for the link i was looking for it but couldnt find it. Version 8 looks amazing cant wait till release date 

What is the exact release date for V8?

Thanks

FlaxenFairy 2007

• StephlerefStephleref Member Posts: 1

From Flyff forum:

http://flyff.gpotato.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1940343&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

no is not PvP, is really PK in all channels

as in they can Kill you just for fun, they don;t need to wait for your to Accept

they simply come, and 1 hit you

the level different is 20 or to be more accurate 19 lvl

so a lvl 79 can go to SM and kill any poor lvl 60, that just reach that critical point to make 2nd job change

and BAM! lose % and or they De Level to lvl 59, and again train hard for a few hours / days to go back to lvl 60 to change job, and yet again BAM! another bored lvl 79 come and kill the poor guy again, over and over again....

so you get the idea now, eh?

----------

Enjoy v.8,but it does not look promising to me if it work that way...im quitting unless the system change

Hey Mate,

Dude Just dont let it happen, de leveing to 59 sucks ass, i don e it before and was so annoyed.

Admitably the systemk could be better but sometimes by tryingt o improve it they can make it worse

FlaxenFairy 2007

• RSjunkyRSjunky Member Posts: 22

Version 8 will be the end of us all if it's going the way it is. De-level, pk on all servers. These new versions always seems to force users to buy their cash shop items. V6 to V7 forced users to spend their cash on a reskill scroll which was never needed in the older version.

• FahrenheitTHFahrenheitTH Member Posts: 130

Well, some of your statements where false for the V8 update at least. . I'll clarify a bit, and next time, be careful.

- Wigs and more accessories(True, also more faces and in-game hairstyles available from the Hair NPC. Also, a face chaning NPC will be implemented)

- More clothing(Cash Shop sets come to us quite often)

- New Bloody weapons (Already in-game but currently unobtainable to normal players. Could possibly become obtainable in this update)

- New foods(Possible, but I highly doubt it as the Cola stuff was part of an endorsment thing)

- New pets (New pets could be coming, just not necessarily with this update)

- New Mailbox system (True, we'll have a red mailbox right beside every bank to use as a mail system)

- New gambling system (According to the forums, this feature may never come to USA FlyFF due to American gambling laws[I think, not fully sure]
    )

- New upgrade weapons system (True. Orichalcum and Moonstones will be used for piercing and upgrading)

- Characters can blink, close their eyes upon death(True, woo!)

- New large Continent  (Untrue in this update, probably not even in V9
    )

And for some thing you left out:

-New balancing changes(Items with reflect damage bonuses will reflect less damage in PvP or possible anytime)
    -New PK System(No one really knows its full detail as it is still in BETA but it's along the lines of PK everywhere, at level 21, red/pink names currently.)
    -Buff icons have been recoloured (Pretty)
    -Possibly more accessories and such
    I'll try to remember more
     Cheers
    -FahrenheitTH-

• aznkid136aznkid136 Member Posts: 5

i like the whole upgrade thing but what i just cant stand is tha deleveling and pk on all servers....itll just make ppl not wanna play the game and eventually quit for good

• FahrenheitTHFahrenheitTH Member Posts: 130

You people make it sound like hell is coming, we don't know the complete detail of the changes yet, so you're simply crying out in the air.