Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game dead forever?

Sithlord_9Sithlord_9 Member Posts: 6
Since PersistentWorlds closed down, is there any chance we are going to see this game in the west?

Does anyone know who the original (i pressume Korean) publisher / developer is?

Comments

• nuramanurama Member Posts: 2
    well the game did go public. not for long...but it did.
  • dizzybotdizzybot Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by nurama

well the game did go public. not for long...but it did.
    Ooh yeah, long enough for them to take more of our money!

Barstewards!
  • theatariantheatarian Member Posts: 1

hmm thats funny, as i signed up in closed beta and they never took a penny from my account.... as far as i know it didnt get to p2p, not enough subscribers willing to pay.

pity really as they had some really sociable and fun game masters i've come across.

• SneakersSneakers Member Posts: 29
    Oh they went P2P alright. They quadruple billed me 39.99 after repeated attempts to get them to stop. Finally talked with the CC company and they are still working on dealing with them. They've credited me back the amount that was taken and now gone on to legal matters, I guess. I filed 4 separate fraudlent charge claims.
    Originally posted by theatarian

hmm thats funny, as i signed up in closed beta and they never took a penny from my account.... as far as i know it didnt get to p2p, not enough subscribers willing to pay.

pity really as they had some really sociable and fun game masters i've come across.
  • KataalKataal Member UncommonPosts: 173
    it went p2p, i preordered. It was great fun. It's sad it died. The idea that the main villain was going to be played by a real person was a great concept.