Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Names please and would u buy it

lordofsheeplordofsheep Member Posts: 7
Who played it and wat was your name in playing it.

Proof

Proof

Comments

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

Dunno what my name was, I just made up something goofy.  But its not like giving you my name is proof anyway since all the names and chars were deleted.  I think its an ok game.  I hated how you can only walk along the paths, cant go over bumps or jump off cliffs or anything, kills the immersion aspect.  PvP was kinda cool, and the missions were not bad.  But I kinda got the impression that this game is like 80% PvP wich doesnt interest me so I prolly wont buy it.

Edit:  I just played the 3 day demo, Im not in Alpha.

Laying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuck is my roof?

-----------------Censored------------------

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015
    Why exactly do you need our names again?

Testing Currently:

Alpha: Guild Wars
    Beta: Saga of Ryzom + Risk Your Life

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

• lordofsheeplordofsheep Member Posts: 7
    cause mosty likely ull use the names u uesd in the Alpha.

Proof

Proof

• UnKn0wNUnKn0wN Member Posts: 59
    I played it during the E3 Demo, and will buy it upon release. My character name was 'The Warrior"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    War Doesn't Determine Who's Right, War Determines Who's Left.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

War Doesn't Determine Who's Right, War Determines Who's Left.

• lordofsheeplordofsheep Member Posts: 7

i had 4 accounts and my names were Auric Goldfinger,Dr Curtis,Lan Hytari,i forget the last 1

Proof

Proof

• DaShizDaShiz Member Posts: 375

Obviously mine was...Da Shiz Nit ::::02::

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

• flamindeathflamindeath Member Posts: 40
    I used my character Mina Quickblade for E3

FlaminDeath

FlaminDeath

• TiberiuxTiberiux Member Posts: 90

Forgot what nick I used :( I'm not at home, so can't check screenshots either :(

• unaydonunaydon Member Posts: 116
    played and name was unay girl