Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

want a free mmorpg with these things... pls help

hey peeps ive played alot of mmorpgs  in my time  mu,rose,diablo2,runescape,maple,,flyff,9dragons,rapplez,silkroad,darkeden and more

im looking for a game with these things:

a good  cleric class - im playing 9 dragons atm and  its cleric is pretty crap it has too many fighting moves - i just want like a full cleric

- alot of partying needed in the game

good graphics more cartoony then realistic but either is good

good community

i would love alot of avater like  get new cloths  all the time make ur guy look how u wanna make him look - but that doesnt really matter but still would be good

also alot of classes

not just 1 build for ur  class

alot of people playing

easy leveling (if anyone has played silkroad u know wat i mean by hard lvling u get to lvl 40 then it takes forever to get to the next lvl)

(o and not boring like silkroad u get to lvl 40 then everything seems the same)

charter jobs would be nice but doesnt really matter

maybe alot of towns but doesnt really matter

alot of weapons - kool looking too

pls help if u can the game doesnt have to have all of that  but some of it if u know of any good mmorpgs with these things pls tell me

thx :D

Comments

• StrikeTeamStrikeTeam Member Posts: 69
    Try Anarchy Online.

It seems to match all of your needs.
  • ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by StrikeTeam

Try Anarchy Online.

It seems to match all of your needs.
    Agreed. the  doctor profession would seem to be what you're looking for.
  • diablo699diablo699 Member Posts: 10
    thx i shall try it :D thx alot
    sadly i cant play it it says p2p anyone know of a free one
  • khaotyckhaotyc Member Posts: 2
    Anarchy has both free subscriptions( limited to the original anarchy online area) and payed subscriptions, with acess to expansions.
    so wat does the free verson of it cut out like is it fully crap u can only get to a lvl 100 u cant get to areas or something
  • sacredfoolsacredfool Member UncommonPosts: 849

for newcommers the oher "areas" dont matter, its only for heavy PvP builds who need "da best" stuff ingame.

oh, and as mentioned above, doctor is your class (hehehe have fun trying to solo)

oh, and the game has a terrible download... try which of the official ones is the fastest but its worth it.

Originally posted by nethaniah

Seriously Farmville? Yeah I think it's great. In a World where half our population is dying of hunger the more fortunate half is spending their time harvesting food that doesn't exist.

ok...:P
  • khaotyckhaotyc Member Posts: 2
    the free version has billboard advertisements in town, and excludes you from the shadowlands, and alien invasion areas, but trust me the world is Still huge, with alot of dungeons, dyna camps, and just darn cool things to see. you can reach level 200, you just cant get to 220.
    i dont mean to be annoying but anyone know of one that isnt fully futuristic  anyone know of like one with swords and stuff i rather that kind well ive never really tryed future style but any of u know  of one  more with swords and stuff

diablo 2 is my fav game of all time need something to  play while waiting for Diablo 3 :D
  • StrikeTeamStrikeTeam Member Posts: 69
    You can always try Dungeons and Dragons Online, but it's pay to play and the server population is a bit low.
  • ertherth Member Posts: 15
    try hooking up with Granado Espada it has a full support character plus your going to control 3 characters at the same time, you could make a full support character in one of those 3......