Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Download Cancelled?

Pants52Pants52 Member Posts: 68
I just bought the Everquest 2 game today and it came with all the expainsions....What do i do? I cant play

Comments

• NeverasNeveras Member UncommonPosts: 303
    Originally posted by Pants52

I just bought the Everquest 2 game today and it came with all the expainsions....What do i do? I cant play
    We'd be glad to help, but I'm sure we need a bit more info than what you've given.

What seems to be the problem. Not updating properly?

Won't install?

Not knowing your problem, the only suggestion I can give you is to uninstall and then go on the forums and get the download link.

This will freshly install and update everything from scratch and has worked for me in the past. Leave it on over-night and you'll be good to go in the morning.
  • liquescentliquescent Member UncommonPosts: 145
    If you are running Vista you need to make sure that you have run as adimisitrator option check.
  • CharlizdCharlizd Member UncommonPosts: 923
    there is also an option at the start up screen to allow it to download as you play tick this to get straight into the action if you have got this far.
    Andrew "Charlizd" Phippen | Lead World Builder | The Saga of Lucimia MMORPG
  • Pants52Pants52 Member Posts: 68
    I have installed it, its the update that is not working. I have vista, could it be that i dont have the adventure packs?