Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any ideas on a release date?

ixontesixontes Member UncommonPosts: 317
I Have been reading up on  this game and it reminds me alot of the roleplaying game Gamma World. Any of you ever played that?

Comments

• green13green13 Member UncommonPosts: 1,341

I would hazard to guess that it will release this year. They're one faction newsletter short of the full set. Sure they could start releasing other stuff in the newsletters but they way they've been releasing them irregularly I think we'll see the last one and an announcement of beta soon after.

Also, in the recent dev chat at fallenearth.se one of the devs had this to say:

Vamediah: Will player be able to create their own houses and maybe add to an already existing NPC town?

Icarus: Not in initial release.  We would like to in the future, but to get the game out in a reasonable amount of time we have to put it off. 

The fact that they're willing to say that this feature won't be available at release means they have a reasonable idea of when that will be and what they can get done by then. To me that says it's not too far away. It also very clearly says that right now they're focusing on getting the game out in "a reasonable amount of time".

• J.BurtonJ.Burton Member Posts: 20
    Originally posted by ixontes

I Have been reading up on  this game and it reminds me alot of the roleplaying game Gamma World. Any of you ever played that?
    oh yes...i used to play Gamma World pen and paper rpg all the time. i even liked GM'ing the game as much as i liked playing it. i have told all my old friend who played gamma world with me about this game and we cant wait for it to come out.
  • sirsammy33sirsammy33 Member Posts: 64
    unny u asked played from 80,s and i even play it now with close frinds we twicked it with some neat ideas so new to us ..
  • BlackVenom21BlackVenom21 Member Posts: 11
    The game has been in the works for 5 years, and they have been finishing it up for the last 2 years, and are already planning on beta runs. So i'm guessing if not this year, next year for sure.
  • NextorianNextorian Member Posts: 8
    I can only hope some time this year. since with warhammer and some of the other MMOs due late this year early next. Q3 2007 and Q1 2008 will be alot of Fun for MMOs.