Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crafting?

DartillusDartillus Member Posts: 25
Does Archlord have a good crafting system? What can you build/craft? Does it have player housing?

Comments

• Damge53074Damge53074 Member Posts: 95
    I never seen anyone that big in crafting since anything you can craft can be found by monsters. Thats the main source of items. In the expansion pack for ArchLord which will be added for free there are going to be a lot new monsters, items, and features. So, why not give the game a go and find out what its going to be like in the future
  • DartillusDartillus Member Posts: 25
    When is that expansion pack going to be used? Is there a trial? Can I use the expansion pack in the trial phase?
    I have no information right now when the expansion is going to be released. There is always going to  be a 7-10 day trial for the game. The expansion pack is free once you buy the original game. The expansion pack will be added via download.
    Is there a list somewhere with the features that will be added through the expansion pack?
    You can search around www.archlordgame.com and you can download the game and find your trial key here http://www.stimulus.com/games/rpg/archlord.php
    archlord.com is a real maze, information wise, and I dont see a key on that page. I just downloaded the .exe and

I'm downloading/installing Archlord now, do I get a trial option or something?
    Should be on when you start to install the game if not its for sure on that website be sure to go server Brumaheart not a lot of people on Gaiahon GHOST TOWN
    Okay, thanks for the help (and damned fast responses :) )
    No problem its what I do =)