Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WARNING about trade

Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
since the rumor of the new patch, since nothing official has being said, hackers has started to sell the copied items to other idiots, i mean players, this items cant be dropped to the ground, the only way is to sell it again, if anyone at all is found with the items they will be BANNED , also it seem that they are copying zen too, meaning that you will ge tBANNED if you get some of the illegal zen so dont try to buy or sell anything unless you are absolutly sure about it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
-Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
-Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• X-GogetaX-Gogeta Member Posts: 21

OMG,

how pathetic can you be to don't do it the old fashion way.

Those guys are ruining the fun for players who are playing without a hack

X-Gogeta

-

Nobody is perfect, i'm nobody........

• k-gemk-gem Member Posts: 17

Ola to allimage.

All the related problems hakers in MU, will be solved with version 1.0.

As already it was said in mine I finish poleimage.

The problem of the directly on HAKERS this to the lack of INSPECTION in the servers of global MU.

By the way this lack of INSPECTION, is reflected of the interest of idiotic marketingimage! Where the more fast the game content are explored bigger will be the acceptance of the players of its FINAL version or 1.0image.

I know that nobody asked for, but ai goes my adviceimage.

If you it is the type of player (AS I) that it searchs challenge, and it hates any type of tricks! It looks a version 1.0, or it enters in the MARKETING game and waits to leave version 1.0 MUimage.

By the way what???????............... is X-Gogetaimageimageimage

Ola a todos.image

Todos os problemas relacionados a hakers em MU, ser

Seja leal, a voce mesmo, Nunca traia seus principios.

Either loyal, to you yourselves, Never traia its principles.

• Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
    yeah well thats all thrue but it wont be another year until the 1.00 in teh global mu, they are only in 0.98 in the korean one and tahts the only good mu i think

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

• IphicratesIphicrates Member Posts: 56

::::03:: this copying item thing seems big, after in the town of lorencia there are always big traders.

This is ruining it for everybody ::::26::

Any, there is a new patch that I think will fix that sooner or later::::19::

I Play MMORPGs as a living.

Mu online

COUNTER-STRIKE PWNZ!