Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who rekons they have a chance at winning the p.c?

Comments

• DevonyDevony Member Posts: 278
    How come I didn't win then? :D

Currently waiting for - Perfect World English, Age of Conan

How to play Perfect World in english

Currently messing with - Requiem Online

• DeadeXDeadeX Member Posts: 170
    Originally posted by Elgareth

Originally posted by Koolaider

It's a shame they had to dirty up that PC with the scions of fate logo.
    Yuck. You mean, I can't just pull that Logo off and have a nice pure black PC?...

OK mates, I don't want to win it now...

Would probably sell it and buy a good looking PC from the Money if I should win anyway

there's also a nice side-window on the left side of the computer, ive seen that chassi before.
  • DevonyDevony Member Posts: 278
    Originally posted by Therion

Deivos is the next runner up... Rigged for you Americans im sure ;) Give the Canadians a break ;)

hehe, I won a Zboard and add ons from here, toll like 2 months to get it, but thats one for Canadians! (BC here :p)

Currently waiting for - Perfect World English, Age of Conan

How to play Perfect World in english

Currently messing with - Requiem Online

• JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075
    my computer broke. i cant afford new one . gona buy a 360 now, really wanted to win but i knew i wudn't. But congrats to the winner.

My blog: image

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715
    I just blew two weeks pay on a new PSU and GPU so I would feel kinda bad if I won it now.

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

• JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    hmmm he doesn't seem to notice either :(, hopefully if he doesn't win it there'll be another redrawing been watching this for a while....really need a new pc.
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • AwesominityAwesominity Member UncommonPosts: 93
    Simply don't confirm the email. It'll go to the next person.
  • DiabloMJDiabloMJ Member Posts: 3
    only a comment... This pc is me dream!
  • WikkedbowtieWikkedbowtie Member Posts: 494
    Originally posted by Consensus

my computer broke. i cant afford new one . gona buy a 360 now, really wanted to win but i knew i wudn't. But congrats to the winner.

You know, a new computer doesn't cost much more then a 360.Best Buy is advertising one right now that seems pretty sweet for about $700.

p.s. Thinkin about changing my name on here to DWikid.

• DiabloMJDiabloMJ Member Posts: 3
    A question, the price is only available for USA resident?

I m european.
  • JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    gonna be another drawing for the GE pre beta and the pc tonight I guess >.< :), btw whats the point of the Grenado Espada Pre Beta, whats so special about it, isn't it the same thing as the regular beta where you can just dl and play? :D
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075
    Originally posted by Wikkedbowtie

Originally posted by Consensus

You know, a new computer doesn't cost much more then a 360.Best Buy is advertising one right now that seems pretty sweet for about $700.

p.s. Thinkin about changing my name on here to DWikid.

Acording to my inferior knowledge of PC's you can;t get a pc that runs as well as a 360 for $700,(aka £350). You can get a GPU which is as good for that amount. Fat load of fun just a GPU. Please link me to this $700 dollar pc.

My blog: image

• krezzinkrezzin Member Posts: 23
    If im not mistaken the beta contest is for closed beta which is basically a smaller group allowed in ahead of time sorta like a pre-beat (correct me if i'm wrong)
  • seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144
    Originally posted by Devony

Originally posted by Therion

Deivos is the next runner up... Rigged for you Americans im sure ;) Give the Canadians a break ;)

hehe, I won a Zboard and add ons from here, toll like 2 months to get it, but thats one for Canadians! (BC here :p)You'll be the next name drawn if this new guy doesn't claim it.

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

• johnnychangsjohnnychangs Member UncommonPosts: 261
    Mine! 

Been a member since '04, applied to many many contests here and never won a thing.  Not that any of us should expect to win anything.

Plus my PC is running on fumes.
  • ZhanghiaZhanghia Member UncommonPosts: 1,312
    Originally posted by johnnychangs

Mine! 

Been a member since '04, applied to many many contests here and never won a thing.  Not that any of us should expect to win anything.

Plus my PC is running on fumes.
    Longer and crappier, but who cares. This is isn't an 'intimates' measuring contest.
  • SteelCrusadeSteelCrusade Member Posts: 21
    .... the dude only has like 1½ hour left till he disqualified

has there been many contests where lots of people get disqualified??
  • TherionTherion Member Posts: 16
    Originally posted by SteelCrusade

That's the wierd thing, for contests for things that are worth some moneytary value, people usually confirm right away. Then for this computer, which you add in an extra gig of Ram and it's completely amazing, it looks like 2 people will be disqualified. It's wierd.

By the way, along with how this computer is awsome, I like the art on the side. Even though I havent played Scions of Fate, I think the art is nice. Even for people who dislike it, just take some black spraypaint, or use your old computer's casing, and problem solved, dont know why quite a few people were complaining about it. I guess some people really will complain about anything ;)
  • warbat2010warbat2010 Member Posts: 19
    yeah you figure people really would check their emails and stuff right away on the date. i know i have

and to the second part. yeah people complain about everything. i was in class and kids were complaining about how hard the test was... my thoughts were "no shit its a  test retard"
  • Raven99Raven99 Member Posts: 111
    Originally posted by lordstrong

hmmmmm i wonder whos going to win
    I hope it's me My PC is at its upgrade limit, and is quickly fading into obscurity.Rather then spend money on a new one I'd rather win one instead.
  • AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Ya, it is pretty common.  Usually we see about 75% confirm each round.  Spam blockers are usually a culprit, however if the winners logged into MMORPG.com, they would have their email here as well which is not spam filtered

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• warbat2010warbat2010 Member Posts: 19
    the next one better not be a D... it should be W.... or more specifically warbat2010
  • MmoseaotterMmoseaotter Member Posts: 163
    Oh I have been checking my email daily just in case you did the drawing early and I won and you did not take down the banner. I don't see how they could not see they won, I come to MMORPG.com everyday and I click on that contest sometimes and go to ibuypower.com and build fake dream pcs.

I am just an otter people, we can't afford computers I am writing on a piece of floating wood and sending it out with the message. "Post this on MMORPG.com and check my email and get back to me"

Be cool to people, and try and stay cool that way you never have to regret making someone feel bad. Don't take what ya got granted because some people never get to feel happy. We get to play these great MMOs and surf a good site. Be thankful for what ya got and next time ya feel down imagine a fat sea otter waddling with a pillow and a night cap. Bam! smiles!

• KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789
    It is going to start with an R I just know it!
  • DracisDracis Member Posts: 434
    Originally posted by Admin

Ya, it is pretty common.  Usually we see about 75% confirm each round.  Spam blockers are usually a culprit, however if the winners logged into MMORPG.com, they would have their email here as well which is not spam filtered

Well, even my junk filter allows me to read my email in all the different programs/services I use. Most of the beta sign ups and forum confirmations go into there, then I just label them "safe". I had to do the same for MMORPG.com emails. Heck, if it wasn't for that email from MMORPG.com on the last computer, I would have never known I won.
This discussion has been closed.