Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sigil has gone off their rocker

13»

Comments

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

Maybe they just are tired of having to invirte new tsters each week just to keep a decent load on their servers. Not saying that is the case just a speculation. HoweverI really don't think it matters much on the timing, the game has been in development for a while now so I doubt if 2 or 3 months will make much of a difference development wise and the people who enjoy WoWs playstyle won't enjoy Vanguard very much I don't think

Also I have to agree with Cymdai on how sowetimes new games can feel like a five year old game wrapped in new graphics.

I miss DAoC

• XenduliXenduli Member Posts: 654

Originally posted by Ethanael
    Originally posted by Xenduli Open beta 4th January.
    Release date 29th January.
    Confirmed.
    Ugh, it hurts... Nothing is confirmed. Thanks anyway, though.

Regards,

U R Welcome. :D

No annoying animated GIF here!

• Gules_AspenGules_Aspen Member Posts: 273
    Originally posted by Tudana

I will be ready for Open beta / release regardless of the critics online.
    If nothing more then the potential it offers, which imho is more then any game out today or coming up for release.
    I do not look for a game I can beat in a 6 month time frame, but one I can grow with for a long time. EQ had this for me and Vanguard will offer this according to the devs.
    Thats all I`m looking for, if Sigil says it will release Jan. Then I will be there, if they announce it will be June I will be there too. Brad has said many many times, the game will release when he says its ready to release, not a day before.
    Wow. Quoting this for posterity.

And for laughs