Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the best MMO for someone who is mostly interested in their avatar.

What MMO out there has the best character customizations and ability to set you apart from any other person playing?  Thanks in advance for the tips.

Comments

• candyboycandyboy Member Posts: 6
    City of Heroes/Villans maybe?

:D

• merv808merv808 Member UncommonPosts: 511
    Originally posted by candyboy

agreed. You won't find 2 characters alike.
  • Orri500Orri500 Member Posts: 8

exacly thats the game for you!
  • freako969freako969 Member Posts: 105

Well Coh/CoV doesnt allow room for a lot of customisation...I would have to say either SWG, VG or EQ2.

• AyunimalAyunimal Member Posts: 11
    Why is your avatar that important to you? I respect that, but can you tell me what thrills you?
  • omni40omni40 Member Posts: 22
    some care about the look of  their  toons. i am one of  them. if my toon looks like crap i wont like the game.
  • kalasaskalasas Member Posts: 45
    i hate when people throw out abvs for words you dont know what they are taking about...

look at me wow lg b cl  KO ac rv rs eq ya understand? no? well me either

• GotredeGotrede Member UncommonPosts: 46
    CoH/V has the best customization as far as avatar's go, although it doesn't always fit perfectly with your character idea. I'm thinking TCoS will have the best character customization being that items/armor will be for mostly apparel purposes.

"Those who don’t build must burn. It’s as old as history and juvenile delinquence."
    -Ray Bradbury

• SpeedMannSpeedMann Member UncommonPosts: 333
    Originally posted by kalasas

i hate when people throw out abvs for words you dont know what they are taking about...

look at me wow lg b cl  KO ac rv rs eq ya understand? no? well me either

Ya me too.. What the hell is abvs? You should listen to your own wonderful advice.

==================================================
    Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

• kalasaskalasas Member Posts: 45
    that was the point...

lmao.

• IIoWoIIIIoWoII Member Posts: 11

Originally posted by Orri500

exacly thats the game for you!

Or Everquest 2 ^^ fantasy based...
  • AshGUTZAshGUTZ Member Posts: 339
    Originally posted by freako969

Well Coh/CoV doesnt allow room for a lot of customisation...I would have to say either SWG, VG or EQ2.

Being that i'm one of those people HUGE on character indivduality I just wanted to tell you, I think you're dumb.

As far as that goes, CoH/CoV is amazing when it comes to looking like no other BUT, you cannot change anything on yourself other than your cape. If you're looking for something more like WoW where all the armors are set apart ALOT then maybe like others said, EQII. Games like Flyff have alot of character armor customization, but not so much original character customization. It matters, are you looking more for your character to stand out naked or to stand out in their armor?