Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

one of the best MMORPG games i havve ever played

lastchaos.aeriagames.com

one of the best MMORPG  i have ever played

Comments

• ownedyou1ownedyou1 Member Posts: 364

This is your first mmorpg?

• wickedlordwickedlord Member Posts: 2

no i have played deicide and runescape heros online 9 dragons repelz  neverwinternights night fall guild wars

• KujoxKujox Member UncommonPosts: 44
    Originally posted by wickedlord

lastchaos.aeriagames.com

one of the best MMORPG  i have ever played

Support yourself with backup please? Whats so special about it aside from other MMO's? What makes it one of the "best"?

• FrippyzFrippyz Member Posts: 3
    Sounds Good!

Lemme check it out
  • brostynbrostyn Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,092
    I thought last chaos was awesome until I played it for 2 weeks, and found that its just an asian grindfest like the rest. Once you get to about level 25 it starts taking days to go up levels, and the pvp is horrible. You can't fight people without getting a red name which starts to reduce your effectiveness in combat. It makes a great first impression, but falls on its face once you've played a week or 2.
  • MasakariosMasakarios Member Posts: 9
    Originally posted by brostyn

I thought last chaos was awesome until I played it for 2 weeks, and found that its just an asian grindfest like the rest. Once you get to about level 25 it starts taking days to go up levels, and the pvp is horrible. You can't fight people without getting a red name which starts to reduce your effectiveness in combat. It makes a great first impression, but falls on its face once you've played a week or 2.

Yeah I've played my fair share of those, I can just tell if its an "Asian grindfest" from screenies now as they all use the same HUDs.

Masakari Out.

• LeodiousLeodious Member UncommonPosts: 773

It looks vaguely interesting, but what makes it so great?

"There are two great powers, and they've been fighting since time began. Every advance in human life, every scrap of knowledge and wisdom and decency we have has been torn by one side from the teeth of the other. Every little increase in human freedom has been fought over ferociously between those who want us to know more and be wiser and stronger, and those who want us to obey and be humble and submit."

— John Parry, to his son Will; "The Subtle Knife," by Phillip Pullman