Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else tired of the UI?

2»

Comments

• PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646
    Originally posted by Rungren

Just so I understand this.  You will quit the game you have spent cash for, just because you don't like the way the life bar looks?
    If it's ugly enough I would do that.
  • vincehvinceh Member Posts: 208
    Originally posted by Rungren

Just so I understand this.  You will quit the game you have spent cash for, just because you don't like the way the life bar looks?

Hmm, so you havn't read the whole thread, so let me sum it up.

I will quit because the WHOLE interface is just plain bad, plus many other aspects:

1.  Crappy /who command.

2.  Crappy font/colours for the floating text; and you also can't change the size of the floating text.

3.  Crappy customization of character profile (the settings on one character will take place and overlap the settings for all your characters).

4.  The auction house is a big joke.

...and that is ASIDE from the problems I have with the UI. 

As for your comment, why not?  I mean if this lifebar is the lifebar you will be seeing for your WHOLE gaming experience in LoTRO, and it annoys the crap out of you, why would you keep playing.  Let's say you play tennis, but you have to use this bright pink tennis racket; for me that's enough for me to say, I'm not playing tennis if this is the colour of the racket I have to use for the rest of my life.  You would probably feel the same (unless you love pink)

-Vin