Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Newbie question

ArawonArawon Member Posts: 1,108
I just bought the game and was  struck by the utter LACK of game playing documentation in the game box. The 4x6 sheet which showed how to affect audio and video was the closest to ANY game info in the box.....So I have many very basic questions the formost is how to chat and ask others   game questions I have ? How exactly can this be accomplished ? thanks.

Comments

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

There is a tab called "new player guide"

http://www.lineage2.com/

Everything you need to know about L2 is right here on this page, from class descriptions, how the PvP works, quest, races descriptions, skills and how to not have to pay for weapon upgrades using the seven signs event updates...whatever.  There is more documentation on the site then they could ever fit in the box.

• pyroxenitepyroxenite Member Posts: 8

Yea I remember the first few days of confusion ^^. If you are on Bartz and have stupid questions feel free to ask me. Local chat is just typing (white text), yelling is chat limited to the surrounding zone (orange text) and you type !message  , to whisper someone type "name message  , ummm party chat is #message, guild chat is @message, alliance is $message, trade is +message ..... I think thats all the chats.

PS my ingame name is Powerless if you need help.