Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did all you CE players recieve his/her TBC pet?

TrevorionTrevorion Member Posts: 63

What a shame!  I paid some bucks to enjoy a european collectors efition of TBC.   I have sent my pet letter to the Blizzard promotions department back in February as instructed on their web site.  And to this date I am without my CE pets    I tried to contact GMs, Billing department and even sent mail to their promotion department which btw do not have an email (kinda sucky for an online gaming company aint it! ).  GMs and billing just said they cannot do anything.  Promo department did not even answer.  Ok its just a stupid whelp pet but hey all the same I am a bit disappointed.  Anyone had the same problem and solved it in some way?

To wannabe or not to wannabe? Hey I know the answer and it is not 42!

Comments

• amousamous Member Posts: 169
    What ever you do dont give up, your respect is at stake here. So what if its just a whelp what about the next time they offer something. Dont let them get a way with this stand and fight.

• VolkmarVolkmar Member UncommonPosts: 2,501

mmmh. no i sent the letter and got my pet.

I think the most probable thing that happened is.... they lost your mail and it never arrived. Happens even to the best mail companies to lose a letter or two now and then.

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

• TrevorionTrevorion Member Posts: 63
    Yeah, but that really sucks for if my mail was indeed lost, I cannot resend another one  given that Blizzard opted for such a primative system.

To wannabe or not to wannabe? Hey I know the answer and it is not 42!