Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

READ THIS NOW

mrvietlawmrvietlaw Member Posts: 69
imagine MS going P2P

Comments

• mrvietlawmrvietlaw Member Posts: 69
    is a joke
  • deadsun7deadsun7 Member Posts: 112
    No one would pay a monthly fee on a game like this... its fun but not worth paying a monthly fee for... The only way this game would capable of a monthly fee would be to lessen the grind for players who do pay money, then have free accounts where they receive less exp. PURE AND SIMPLE no one in their right mind would pay a monthly fee for a game like this. Especially with how bad the community has gotten on this game, I stopped playing because of all the hackers, and harrassers... At first it wasn't so bad but the situation has gotten worse, about 1/4 of the players hack, and 3/4 of the players will harrass you for no apparent reason. Not to mention all the scammers and over priced items in the game. The community on this game is pure and simply UNFRIENDLY and the only way to be even remotely liked in this game is to be a hardcore player of this game (lvl 100+) and with the grind it is near impossible for anyone to hit lvl 100 unless they play for say...... about 6 hours everyday for about a year or two... and by then this game is so dull that you will wonder what you did with the past year of your life.

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

Originally posted by Skoll
    <Mod edit>

LoL.

Secondly i think if it went p2p i think most people will quit because they will have sense not to pay for a game that has no pvp or skills and is a sidescroller.

?

I admit MS isn't that bad of a game... but the grind and the unfriendly community is what makes it impossible for this game to be P2P.

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

• DonExeDonExe Member Posts: 5
    i think ppl wud pay to play MS because there are lots of ppl who waste so much money on cash and wasting it on megaphones saying whole load of nonsense
    True lol and most of the kids who spend money on this game aren't spending their own money they're spending their parents money lol. Because i kno i would never spend my own money on this game lol, this game is not worth 2 hours of work for me lol. I have better stuff to spend my money on lol.

(\_/)
    (O.o)

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167
    Thats true if maplestory went p2p all the players will beg there parents to pay, half of the parents wont pay. So maplestory will lose half of its population. I cant imagine and i dont know why an adult would play this by themselves so i dont think that would be the case.

?

• zetaro128zetaro128 Member Posts: 21
    Well considering more than half the population of maple is made up of fat ugly kids with rich parents who buy them anything they want (NX) - i think that it would still be pretty popular as a P2P game.

Are you having a bad day?
    Simply Alt+F4 and all your troubles will go away!

• CrackinCrackin Member Posts: 10
    With the release of 2x exp cards, it is P2P now, atleast it is if you want to compete with other players.

http://www.cashlagoon.com/?ref=14144
    Make free money for PayPal! Just fill out 1-2 minute surveys.