Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do i apply the Founders Key?

CholaynaCholayna Member Posts: 1,604

I got the retail and it accepts the retail key but not the founders key....where do i use this founders key?

Comments

• CelestianCelestian Member UncommonPosts: 1,136

I believe in your account options there is a "new key" option or some such. I applied me the week the game went up so my memory isn't so good. The email that came with the key should detail what you need to do.

I think you need to hurry though cause I believe there was a time limit on those.

• CholaynaCholayna Member Posts: 1,604
    yes a second product key code came up and i put it in there but its not reflecting the founder benefits..Im so confused.
  • ThaindorThaindor Member Posts: 36

Best thing to do right away is call turbine at the following number before 9pm east standard time today!

781-407-4020

• wicked357wicked357 Member UncommonPosts: 172
    From what I read about the founder key is you are supposed to register that first then your activate your code with you main key but I could be wrong I read that awhile ago
  • ThaindorThaindor Member Posts: 36

The order in which you enter the keys use to matter but not anymore, turbine has had problems today on entering the founders key since this is the last day to do so. His best way to solve this is to call turbine and let them walk him through or do it for him.

• RayveRayve Member Posts: 46

Out if curiousity, what is a "founder" in the context of this game?

• xXSeraphielXxXSeraphielX Member Posts: 107

Greetings,

The Founder pricing plans are gone.... I called them and made an excuse and tried to get them to give it to me but they wouldn't. Serves me right for not getting in sooner. This is retarded.. they should have left the founders option open if you had a founders key. I am extremely unhappy about this.

xXSeraphielXx

• DulainDulain Member UncommonPosts: 616
    Originally posted by Rayve

Founder's got special pricing plans. One was a life-time plan which was $199. The other was a reduced monthly fee. The single month rate being $9.99, and multi-month rates with more savings.

• CholaynaCholayna Member Posts: 1,604
    Aye, thank you all. Did as you said and welp, had to end up calling CSR but they were great and fast about it. No hassle at all. :) Thanks again! :)
  • ThelaniaThelania Member Posts: 26

XXSeraphielXX,

I emailed you a key yesterday...did you not call CSR right away?  Ugh!

• deplorabledeplorable Member Posts: 418
    Originally posted by Rayve

Well i got a funky cloak for pre-ordering plus the founders key (and 10 days early access).

Which either let me get a lifetime sub - just over £100

or 6 months at a reduced price of £5.99pm rather than £8.99pm (like WoW)

• xXSeraphielXxXSeraphielX Member Posts: 107
    Originally posted by Thelania

XXSeraphielXX,
    I emailed you a key yesterday...did you not call CSR right away?  Ugh!

Actually I did, but they were closed. So I emailed them... but this morning when they opened I called. They said NO cannot be done

Though later today I recieved a response to my email and they activated it properly.. Lifetime FTW

xXSeraphielXx

• DreyyvanDreyyvan Member Posts: 52
    Wasn't there a cut-off date for the Founder's program, like 5/24?  I could be wrong
  • ThelaniaThelania Member Posts: 26

Very Cool!! I am glad you got it activated. I wish more people had researched the offer to know that it ended on the 30th and not the 24th. 

I helped  make  over 300  people become a Founder, and I tried to spread the word through this forum that the promo was not over. But there was so much wrong information on the Founders program here and so much negativity!  It'a amazing that people would come here instead of just calling Turbines Account Management.

• princeearwigprinceearwig Member Posts: 15

Don't forget that if you are on the Euro client (handled by Turbine/Codemasters) then there is no time limit on activating your founders key.

The option to add the founders key will show on your accounts/Billing page and will continue to do so until you enter a valid founders key.

K.