Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE CCP did it again ?

124»

Comments

• RuffozRuffoz Member UncommonPosts: 76
    I agree with someone who posted before, if it were true that they joined to fix a bug..

Since when does a dev team need to join a guild to fix a bug? They should know the coding and programming very well, they shouldn't need to join a guild to fix an specific bug.

That's why the action is really suspicious, thank god I left EVE on the first scandal though.

• JADEDRAG0NJADEDRAG0N Member Posts: 733
    Originally posted by Ruffoz

I agree with someone who posted before, if it were true that they joined to fix a bug..

Since when does a dev team need to join a guild to fix a bug? They should know the coding and programming very well, they shouldn't need to join a guild to fix an specific bug.

That's why the action is really suspicious, thank god I left EVE on the first scandal though.

WoW your understanding of EvE's Program structure is stunning.
  • Firebird1Firebird1 Member Posts: 222
    Originally posted by JADEDRAG0N

WoW your understanding of EvE's Program structure is stunning. And welcome to my block list. 

• JADEDRAG0NJADEDRAG0N Member Posts: 733
    Originally posted by Firebird1

Originally posted by JADEDRAG0N

WoW your understanding of EvE's Program structure is stunning. And welcome to my block list. 

lol
  • Firebird1Firebird1 Member Posts: 222
    Sorry, but I've seen so much arguments over the last few days that it has become pointless for me to put up with people who really only want to stir more things up. 

It's time to let things cool down for a bit before people start asking the big questions....
  • Pride7Pride7 Member Posts: 289

I believe the notion "Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me."  applies here.  The 1st time around CCP denied, denied, denied then a hacker uncovered the truth and they apologized.  This time CCP is circling the denial wagons arounnd doctored screen shots - LOL!  Any Eve player that sticks around after this debacle deserves what they get.