Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you change clothes?

Once your character is created, can you change your look?  What you wear, your hair or maybe even  your entire physical build?

Comments

• kraidenkraiden Staff WriterMember UncommonPosts: 638

In the first draft of the article I did on POTBS I had in it that you can go through a process to obtain dyes to change the color of your clothes.

But I dit not put that into the final draft as it didnt flow with the rest of the content so I took that part out for editorial reasons.

Full article can be found here

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setview/features/loadFeature/1146/gameID/68

• FU2ACFU2AC Member Posts: 28
    Thats good to know.  Thanks I'm just looking for something akin to the Tailor options in SWG.  Basically any game that lets you create and change clothes.  I asked this same question on another forum and all I got was "yes, when you put on new armor, you look different."  Not exactly what I was looking for.

Nice article BTW.
  • ShoguniteShogunite Member Posts: 8
    Saw a short clip somewhere of character creation, which looked fantastic, great customisation etc. I've also read alot of articles that compare the character creation and later tailoring options to City of Heroes, which should make the options pretty great, as that's one of my favorite aspects of CoH/CoV :)
  • deplorabledeplorable Member Posts: 418
    Originally posted by Shogunite

Saw a short clip somewhere of character creation, which looked fantastic, great customisation etc. I've also read alot of articles that compare the character creation and later tailoring options to City of Heroes, which should make the options pretty great, as that's one of my favorite aspects of CoH/CoV :)

Agreed, i spent like 3 hours playing about with CoH/CoV... making characters ranging from "buffy the vampire slayer", "chuck norris", "Goku" and "The Beautician"

But stuck with my awesome hero - "the fashion guru"