Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

game dead yet?

kavlikavli Member UncommonPosts: 82

used to be r4 BoS and loved the game in every way..'til the wow-devil finally got me

is the game still alive?

image[/URL]

Comments

• Superman0XSuperman0X Member RarePosts: 2,292
    Yes, the game is still very much alive. In a few weeks we will get the first in a series of updates (Milestone 2). It will be interesting to see how things go from there.
  • kavlikavli Member UncommonPosts: 82
    hows the population..like beta, retail or less then retail?

I played early beta for like 2 weeks, then rejoined for the release...imo it was very much alive the first weeks of retail...can u compare the population beta-->retail--->Now

image[/URL]

• Superman0XSuperman0X Member RarePosts: 2,292
    Originally posted by kavli

hows the population..like beta, retail or less then retail?

I played early beta for like 2 weeks, then rejoined for the release...imo it was very much alive the first weeks of retail...can u compare the population beta-->retail--->Now

Population has been steadily growing since retail (but not exactly quickly). There have been some ups and downs (holidays and such), but overall the game has grown since then. However the numbers are NOTHING like they were for the BETA. When the game was free, there were a LOT more players.

if you are thinking of returning, I would suggest that you check out the official forums. When the announcements of the new updates are made public, there will be a surge of interest... and more active players. Depening on how the changes are recieved, this could help speed up the process (of adding players).

The #1 complaint in this game (overall) is that there are just not enough players to keep things going. I agree that simply adding players would greatly enhance this game (as everything is based on the players). They are adding features to the game to attract more players... but only time will tell about the long term results.

• kavlikavli Member UncommonPosts: 82
    ok will check the official forum, ive been playing mmorpgs since everquest and tried atleast 20 different games..but still  this is the game that caught my attention the most  (pre-cu swg is 1 to)

I agree that this is a game where it must be lots of players to fully enjoy it, to bad that so few know about this game and give it a try

then again i can understand people leaving, cause cant think of a game with so many downtimes between wars

i might give it a shot again

image[/URL]

• MangoGeggoMangoGeggo Member Posts: 7
    Well...the game aint "steadily growing". More like steadily dying... The game aint forth its monthly fee...maybe 5$ would be better. After all it aint so good game...  When it was free...oh i miss those times...
  • jacobRjacobR Member Posts: 141
    i played this game during the summer when beta was out was pretty fun actually. and now im at a stage where im bored as hell with all the mmorpgs out there is this game any good anymore?
  • EmanEman Member Posts: 10
    The game's billingsystem if fcuked up. You only need to active your account and then unsub and you will still be able to play.

There are 1,5 developers of the game now. Duplex and NoFL(only 0.5 what i've heard).

A Former GM told me that the game were nearly closed twice april - may by Ojom but Smoker(who is banning people for no reasons) Saved it by talking to them.

There is a rumor that a Retail box is going to be published in north america by www.evolvedgames.com . Duplex sais a press release will come soon...

Come back if you like...

it only costs you 10 euros for you to activate.... gl
  • BerungijinBerungijin Member Posts: 31
    i think this game has great posibilities, seen its one of the few MMOFPS right now, but also i think this game is dead since the beta....unfortunately
  • gamer9191gamer9191 Member UncommonPosts: 26
    ive been playing off and on right now, seeing as how im playing for free